Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 14, 2022
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 8, 2026
If only there’s a star stone in real life, I would like to live a lifetime in illusion and come back few minutes later to reflect on how I lived and how I should live 😭
5 0
Replying to Stellovet • Apr 8, 2026
Anyone noticed when WYi called LS by JL when he was about to go after butterfly dude, he didn’t denied it?
Literally everyone knows he’s Ji Ling, him denying it, is just him refusing to take responsibility for his feelings, and her pressuring him, also means she wants him to accept his feelings for her
3 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 8, 2026
It’s interesting how WSG is now the strongest among all of them, and he still own all the artifacts, let’s see if he develops that air of arrogance to feel he’s above everyone like the dragon deity

I bet he wouldn’t🤷😇
2 2
Replying to Stellovet • Apr 8, 2026
But the fake dragon is just JiLing—😭 Right?! 🤣
Yea, but he’s too immersed in that role 🤧
0 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 8, 2026
Wu Wu couple is the best thing to me 😭😭😭 Flirty/aloof fox sister was laying her heart bare with that last wish, I just pray she don’t continue betray him for the fake dragon deity, but instead confide in him to free her people together
12 0
Replying to MyDearSky • Apr 8, 2026
Guys I’m so confused does JL not know that he’s not Chi Wen why does he look puzzled when the dragon deity…
He’s probably expecting it on his ring 😭🤷😂
3 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 8, 2026
Lowkey tired of this fake dragon deity and his high horse mentality, even the extraordinary aura on borrowed powers 😭 bring back Ji Ling
2 3
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 8, 2026
They gotta start dressing Wu Shi Guang in high fashion now 🥹 and all those who looked down/disrespected him, I want a scene where they give him his respect✌️🤷
3 4
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 7, 2026
I’ve not watched the last 3 episodes, because it’s going downhill for me, it might be cute to some of you, but him being comfortably submissive is not doing it for me, and why did she suddenly develop this air of arrogance towards, she was a bit flirty and chatty to him before, but now she treats him like a neglected spouse
4 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 7, 2026
😭1 nine headed snake manipulated and killed 9 dragon sons and somehow they still believe their dragon deity is stronger than demons😌✌️
6 8
Replying to ash30723 • Apr 7, 2026
Maybe for immortals 50 years is not that big of a deal, but it's crazy to me that they lived as husband and wife…
It’s superb for real, even if they know that they’re immortal, but the still grew old together in the illusion, let us see how they take it when they go back
4 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 7, 2026
You wouldn’t believe the main characters that got a total of 4 minutes screen time today 😭 some levelheaded fans will call me delusional for pointing out the obvious favoritism
4 0
Replying to Mugiwara • Apr 6, 2026
Ugh, as a Chi Wen girl, I just know I'm gonna have a horrible time 🥲. He's probably the gonna die 😔
He’s not Chi wen
0 1
Replying to JoyshreeSaikia • Apr 6, 2026
i think WSG is son of real Chi wen ....thats why Chi wen send Star stone to protect WSG ....And Ji ling (Fake…
Probably brother not son
1 0
Replying to DistantDream • Apr 6, 2026
I don't mean this in any negative way, but I wonder if the people over atLove beyond the Grave gonna make comment…
This has a better production, LBTG storytelling is interesting but the sound production is messing up everything for me
1 1
Replying to Iloveenhypen • Apr 6, 2026
Who are you talking about? I thought they were doing a great job 😭
JJY x TJR😌✌️🤷
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 6, 2026
Nobody’s gonna say it, but only few of the casts are acting right now, some of them are just looking beautiful, no emotions🙌
7 3