Their screen time are quite fair if you think about it. Look at the bigger picture. It depends on the story. Each…
This comment is so ridiculous, even with the revelation arc of the 10th dragon or Fox sister behave, the other couple still got much more screen time, except for one episode in the illusion, I can’t finds any quite fair distribution since🙌 I know TJR is a fan favorite now, but let us not be blindly to the obvious favoritism
FL is so used to, or comfortable with ML that she tends to take him for granted, I 💯 believe she’s already in love with him, I just don’t want her realizing it to come too late✌️
lol seeing how ppl think you're talking about wsg proves that you're wrong )))
Nah, it just prove how much layers there’s to his character, you knowing fully well who I’m talking about, means you somehow believe me but you’re too satisfied to admit it
i don't think she would go that far because she cares too much about her sister🤔
She cares about her sister doesn’t necessary mean about her sister’s man, if JL gave her the attention she desperately seeks, she would do anything, and that’s insulting to the character for me
I am a bit confused, when chi wen aka longshen was talking with nuwa (jiu ying) then they showed wsg's face and…
He just found out about him not being his brother, there’s no way to know if WSG knows about his ambition, but it might be planned by the 3 guys before entering the formless moon
This drama is so disrespectful to JJY/character, that I believe even if she doesn’t know JL might be deceiving the Fox queen (Juiying) she would gladly join him in killing WSG and Chi Wen, let her character have some backbone🙏 she needs to stop being desperate for him, and he gotta learn how to apologize too 🤧
They better explain that plot hole on why LWY thinks or told WWY that she didn’t tell the Fox Queen about her betrayal, (because she did reveal her memories to the others)
Can you recommended any drama with interesting main characters