News
On Filing for Love • Apr 27, 2026
Title Filing for Love
My favorite thing about this drama is how he has women in his life đ€§ his mom/sisters and ex or friend who heâs comfortable around, other dramas mostly Cdrama, would make ML see women other than the FL as virus to avoid
15 2
On Eight Hundred • Apr 27, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
Song ge was so dumb to act on a lame threat like that, at least tell Chen Hui since heâs the problem solver, and that police woman Lowkey I didnât feel bad for herđ€§ seems like the chances of a minimum prison term are out of the window for the couple nowđ and man the father itâs still consistently annoying
2 1
On Twinkling Watermelon • Apr 27, 2026
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Rewatched after a long time, I just realized the writing was hella biased towards the young father, him who literally knew nothing about music, is the Leader/main vocals of the band, and the most annoying part was him being the only one to make their original song in ep 14
7 0
Replying to wildfire160 • Apr 26, 2026
Title Filing for Love
Decent start but the ML is such a petulant b`itch that didnt even attempt to do the work in team 3....i get he`s…
Let us see it from his POV, how can the ace of the leading department suddenly accept being demoted for no obvious reason, other than the fact that his new boss can do just that?
0 0
Replying to Xukaifangirl88 • Apr 25, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I just hope that chen hui lives. I can't see his death đ
Youâre one crazy person, heâs doing it for her and sheâs also involved in it with him, wouldnât it be better if theyâre both dead instead of praying for the one already suffering with illness, to also suffer from guilt?đ€§
1 4
On Eight Hundred • Apr 25, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
The only way this drama can be ruined now is the end, because right now the writing and suspense is close to perfection đ
4 0
Replying to Ivy • Apr 23, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
I like the cast but enemies to lovers is not my favorite trope to watch week to week (I almost always want to…
Whatâs your definition of enemies to lovers? Because I really donât see this two as enemies
0 1
Replying to troy1589 • Apr 23, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Help !!!, struggling to stay awake during this show, have slept multiple times during one episode. đ
Youâre probably just sleepy, because the drama is not boring at all
5 0
On Sold Out on You • Apr 22, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
ML always say no to everything, but he ends up doing it anywayđ FL meeting up with her boyfriend after a while, but sheâs thinking about selling table knifeđ did the writers think a lady being disrespectful or snobby to her partner, make her seem like independent or career oriented woman?
2 1
On Sold Out on You • Apr 22, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
A woman taking about 5 big pills before being able to sleep at night is still so passionate with her jobđ€§ and whyâs that grown man SML acting like a jolly kidđ€
1 0
Replying to cdramalizard • Apr 22, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
not just a criminal but the criminal which hurt his son.
If heâs to die would that give him comfort knowing he was chasing after the criminal while the son was losing his life?
2 0
Replying to Nauriya • Apr 22, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I wrote such a special comment, but when I saw the twist at the end of EP8, I felt embarrassed and realized I…
đ€Ł what was it about
1 0
On Eight Hundred • Apr 22, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I feel the father suspects something about his wife thatâs probably why he doesnât love or take special care of his son in his childhood
1 0
On Eight Hundred • Apr 22, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
Letâs for a second overlook the fact that Chen Hui is slowly turning into something else as the audience, but his father really just handed off his lifeless son to chase a criminalđ€§ âfather of the yearâ
2 2
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Apr 21, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
have i missed important scene/info? Was it mentioned/shown who's the actual manufacturer and/or supplier of the…
Theyâve not said it, but the young couple seems to be the producers đ€§
2 0
Replying to Ivy • Apr 20, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
I mean we can definitely blame them for being kind of shitty about it though? Finding him annoying is one thing,…
Youâre twisting the story, in real life a person like him, even if heâs successful people would hardly tolerate him, he always comes to their meetings just to eat and criticize others despite not achieving anything for himself, I tolerate him from my screen mainly because heâs the main character, realistically if he had a minor role I would skip his part, I donât know about the future episodes, but for the first 2 episodes despite others being rude/disrespectful towards him, heâs actually the worst character to me
0 1
Replying to Justice22 • Apr 20, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
She didnât tho, what are you watching
đ
0 0
Replying to KM0704 • Apr 20, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I find it normal because he was just following the procedure. and he even step down from investigation.
đ to hell with that
3 0
Replying to Ivy • Apr 20, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
I mean we can definitely blame them for being kind of shitty about it though? Finding him annoying is one thing,…
It goes both ways, if youâre blaming them for being shitty, you should also blame him for his character, IâmđŻ sure if he isnât the ML yâall will have too many bad words to say to the character
0 3
Replying to Ivy • Apr 20, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
I mean we can definitely blame them for being kind of shitty about it though? Finding him annoying is one thing,…
Thatâs the reason they hate him and are being shitty about it.
0 0