Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 14, 2022
Replying to AngiBorahae • Mar 29, 2026
Hmm watched all 6 episodes today and idk... it sadly seems like not my cup of tea >_< I was so excited for…
You got to be different type of crazy to say it’s too much politics, first 7 episodes the politics doesn’t take up to 10 minutes of total screen time
15 14
Replying to Dani • Mar 23, 2026
While I agree about the comments referring to Xie Zheng (and I think people have the rights to complain) it’s…
Except for the obvious male centric drama, give me names of another good Chinese drama where the male lead have more screen time than the female lead or even equal screen time between them🙏
0 0
Replying to leshi • Mar 22, 2026
HOPE NO ONE CHANGE THEIR MIND ABT THE FACT THIS IS BEST ZHANG LING HE DRAMA AND BEST PAIRING WITH TIAN XIEWEI…
Genuinely it’s not 🙌 even SOKP is a better script choice for him, at least there his character has a personal/ambition here he’s just a Lovesick fool
3 0
On Still Shining • Mar 22, 2026
Everybody criticizing the female lead acting, whereas the male lead is also the same, his emotional scenes is just like an actor using teardrops to cry, I have seen other great performance from him in his other dramas
1 0
Replying to Strong_Woman • Mar 22, 2026
I wish the main leads don't end up together.And it's not me hating... I wish there was a drama that showed that…
Watch “our dazzling days” Chinese drama
2 2
Replying to CloudA • Mar 21, 2026
It's not up to them, it's up to their agencies.
Do you expect him to come online and criticize the drama🤷
0 1
Replying to CloudA • Mar 21, 2026
It's not up to them, it's up to their agencies.
The(actors/agency) probably get paid more for being pacers to the next big stars in the industry, cause ain’t no way big stars like that would be comfortable in consistently playing as supporting casts to FL growth
1 3
Replying to Clandestine • Mar 21, 2026
But someone has to pick these roles to make us happy too and with Xu Kai and Zhang Ling He I don't have the heart…
Zhang linghe character on The Princess Royal made me irritated as hell, that I have to stop watching his drama for a while
0 0
Replying to Clandestine • Mar 21, 2026
But someone has to pick these roles to make us happy too and with Xu Kai and Zhang Ling He I don't have the heart…
It’s unfair to them, for me they have one of the best on screen presence, Xu Kai on the Legends got me into Cdrama, although it was focused on the FL, his complicated character there was interesting
0 0
Replying to AislingDa • Mar 21, 2026
I wanna punch Lord Li, I ge this being upset but damn. He’s being ugh….
At this point you’re FL worshiper, how can’t you see things from his POV
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 21, 2026
Things Zhang Ling He and Xu Kai have in common
1. They will always pick a female centric drama
2. They always gotta be sidelined halfway through the drama
3. They always gotta be lovesick ML whereas their FL must be ambitious
It’s irritating to see this continuously from my favorite actors, they gotta pick scripts like Zhang rou yun, Luo yunxi and Authur Chen
18 11
Replying to tan • Mar 17, 2026
Two kinds of viewers are really infuriating😭 One is those who can’t tell the difference between their favorite…
I feel the gender dynamics is the other way around here, every platform people hate on the ML and always see things from the FL perspective and that’s biased as hell to me
1 1
On Still Shining • Mar 14, 2026
If at any point she had feelings for the SML I swear😭 I will despise everything I’ve loved in the first 2 episodes of this drama
9 1
On Still Shining • Mar 14, 2026
ML better not be the ultimate Simp 😭 she gave up on you after she found something that made her happy besides you, “stop chasing/waiting for her”
12 0
Replying to she_rifat • Mar 12, 2026
Nah she did that for the city If she hasn’t done that the city would have turned into another thing
That didn’t do shit for the city, constable Wang emphasized YZ already made plans for the city, if anything she saved that ungrateful family at the expense of hers
2 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 12, 2026
What miscommunication bs was that, it seems the just wanted them to argue so they forced it, Yan Zheng has been calm and observing throughout the show, if he explained calmly instead of forcing a kiss on her, she would’ve taken that well, and she just abandoned him few hours later she’s not leaving the danger zone because she’s waiting for him to return🤧
4 6