Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 14, 2022
Replying to makepetteri32 • Mar 4, 2026
He literally explains it? Did you even watch it?
It’s pathetic because he has been trying so hard to make the relationship work, first discomfort he’s thinking the worst outcome
0 1
On Love Story in the 1970s • Mar 4, 2026
😭 outside the main couples I’m genuinely not interested in any other couples 😂 what do you mean this foolish doctor brought a divorce letter because he’s going on a rescue mission🤧
3 5
Replying to 10joyboy • Mar 3, 2026
it's Cdrama mls have one role is to fall for fls that don't have same level of love till the last episodes and…
It’s ridiculous for real, main reason I love antihero drama instead of green flag ML, because the definition of green flag is a dedicated powerful and obedient man to his FL
0 1
Replying to mystic exiler • Mar 3, 2026
I mean there’s a romance tag and the poster clearly suggests a love story. What were you expecting? Maybe romance…
I didn’t blame her, that’s the problem she has her goal despite being just a member of the six sects, even if she lose direction there’s the master and friends to clean up for her, but the ML is the leader of his sect, instead of being a leader he’s become a love obsessed man
0 1
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Mar 3, 2026
Um....sometimes ya'll just need to watch a show that better suits your beliefs/needs.
If I want a show that fit my beliefs/needs I would become a writer myself 🤧 it’s genuinely not a crime for a fan to say something about a drama
1 1
Replying to mystic exiler • Mar 3, 2026
I mean there’s a romance tag and the poster clearly suggests a love story. What were you expecting? Maybe romance…
Nah, I love the romance, but the problem is with how unbalanced the relationship is, she’s nonchalant and dismissive about her feelings for him, on the other hand he’s obsessed and clingy, it made me lose respect for the male character, he’s coming off as a SIMP
1 4
On Generation to Generation • Mar 3, 2026
Y’all might find it cute, but ML like this is genuinely irritating and annoying to me, like there’s so much pain caused by his uncle and enemies to him and his people, but instead of focusing on being a leader, he’s obsessed with someone he met few months ago, changing plans to get in good grace with her, you can be in love and still have a focused destination
2 17
Replying to woocashoo • Mar 1, 2026
Around episode 70-75 you should realise that it's almost impossible for this drama to have a happy ending for…
The youngest son is the first male
0 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Feb 26, 2026
I like them, but I do wonder what the rest of their story will be like, since they're already together since ep…
They’re not gonna do anything good with them, it’s probably gonna be push and pull till the last episode
1 1
Replying to sunshinesrain • Feb 26, 2026
I think its just cus the leads are seperated rn so theyre focusing more on fl's storyline tho im sure he will…
Shit is irritating me, like they should him prepare for something big, next 10 minutes it’s a different story, and the timeline is really weird, ML is claiming territories on his journey, but somehow FL ends up in the enemies territory
0 0
Replying to Freshy • Feb 26, 2026
It's crazy that this drama hasn't broken 24k heat yet
😤 with the level of screen time the male lead is getting, I fear it will never rise
0 0
On Generation to Generation • Feb 24, 2026
I would genuinely hate for this to be a drama where the ML keep ruining his plans just to get in good grace with the FL, or abandon his ambition because he fell in love, it’s going down that route and it’s very cringe
5 1
On Dear X • Feb 19, 2026
Title Dear X
Writers tried so hard to make the FL as the stand alone main character, because Junseo story had so much layers that where not presented at all
6 1
Replying to Amy • Feb 9, 2026
He practically needs her to survive so?
I like majority of it so I’m sticking around for now, but my complaint is mainly about Cheng Lei main lead role always feeling like supporting character, I dropped the legend of the female drama for this reason
0 0
Replying to Amy • Feb 8, 2026
He practically needs her to survive so?
This ain’t even about the plot, I mean he has to have something going for himself instead of being a sidekick/lovesick partner to the FL, he’s lived there for years, atleast emphasize on his character/emotions about his current life
0 2