Shameless simp😔 the character is losing all it’s charm by being so obsessed with a woman
He should be focused on his people, especially those who fought and died with him to make sure he reclaims his position, with the way he’s moving he might abandon everything for her, and that’s not love it’s being a selfish simp
Lingbo is one useless character, one minute she’s fighting for the FL the next she’s condemning her, I really want a scene where the ML embarrass her because of her actions towards him in the beginning
I don’t care about being the better person, but Fei Ni being nice to that dumb ex director and her Son is infuriating me, this woman spent 3 years sidelining her dreams, despite be qualified for it, and she got the nerve to say she ain’t a bad person
They should’ve just made Cai pingshu a immortal who visited the martial arts world🙌 because literally everything great that’s done on earth has her name on it, it’s a cringe fest for me
Mu Qing Yan as first billed if he isn’t with the FL say goodbye to his screen time
Cai Zhao I’m so tired of her naive trust in her sect
Lingbo gotta be written off (annoying piece of 💩 )
I just spent less than 50 minutes watching the latest 2 episodes (2x speed), I still gotta watch till the end, I just pray it starts getting interesting