Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 14, 2022
Replying to Amy • Feb 8, 2026
He practically needs her to survive so?
He’s been there longer, he’s the emperor, they should be some things he gotta figure out in his own without needing her to give him the idea
0 4
On How Dare You!? • Feb 8, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
One of the reason I can’t finish Cheng Lei dramas, he’s always an accessory to his FL, I pray it change here, but for the first 8 episode he seems like someone without a mind of his own (some tell me if it’s like this in the novel, or it’s because the female lead is First billed)
0 6
On How Dare You!? • Feb 8, 2026
It’s genuinely so cringe how the main characters get overly emotional on certain situations, then in literally that same scene they start bickering again
1 0
Replying to Justice22 • Jan 28, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
What’s that?
Her reaction was quite unexpected but it fits the situation tho, knowing how much her family was affected by the incident, the cliche I felt was them kidnapping her and setting the place on fire
1 1
Replying to Cinnamaroll • Jan 27, 2026
I loved it. There just one cliche thing I felt they really could've done without that irked me too much, so I…
What’s that?
2 5
Replying to Doctor-paycho • Jan 22, 2026
Title Fall in Love
**Tan Xuanlin** isn’t just “traumatized”—he’s a textbook case of **dissociative PTSD**. Every time he…
What did you watch to get these absurd review
0 0
Dropped it at episode 32, yea the ML is bad for betraying her trust, but I don’t blame him one bit for killing the grandfather and his lawless warriors, and after they went to the ML kingdom the writing went downhill and repetitive 🤮
1. the FL character became irritating for the amount of trouble she cause at every scene she’s in.
2. the ML disgusts me because he was fine with throwing his childhood lover harms way to protect the irresponsible FL.
3. The Master is worse because he’s judging the ML when he caused the same damage
The FL sneak out almost every night to drink it’s quite crazy for a teenage girl, Master casually going into a married woman’s room at night is disturbing, it’s supposed to be a emotional wreck, but after episode 9 I became annoyed by almost all the FL decisions, she Lowkey killed more people killed with her foolishness
1 0
Replying to leoxxys • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
At first it was fun and all but the longer you go the more it become bad sorry but we don't even know how LJL…
😭😭😭 the Princess Royal did this too with Zhang linghe😩
0 0
Replying to QAS • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
I am watching episode 34. The vipers are everywhere. The Xue clan is as bad as, or worse than the Rong Clan. That…
Top billing doesn’t mean what you brought but what you can bring, change the billing format the drama might not even get investment to film, if anything they used the ML
3 2
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
Note to self. First billing in China does NOT mean most screen time. It's who has the biggest fandom/backers/fame.…
I liked Xu Kai so much so I watched Moonlit reunion regardless of the ridiculous screen time and importance in the drama, but this is too much insult to HMH as a established actor
1 1
Replying to Justice22 • Dec 25, 2025
You’re dumb if you don’t see the value of those additional characters
That doctor had less than 10 minutes in her all scenes put together, and it was impactful to the story, if you want the drama to be adapted 💯 like the novel, you’re gonna need atleast 50 episode
0 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Dec 25, 2025
In the drama , there's also an additional character not in the novel, it's Dra. Julia, there also minutes given…
You’re dumb if you don’t see the value of those additional characters
0 2
Replying to someyicooo • Dec 22, 2025
I'm one of the few people who loved the second half more than the first. I just love it when characters go through…
Most dramas when the leads get together, the drama kinda falls flat. But this couple where serving from the beginning to the end
6 1
Replying to sohx064 • Dec 22, 2025
another inconsistency. what was the key chain scene for at the airport. he fainted and was on a wheelchair during…
That was 2years later after she visited Manshi again, she said it herself
6 1
Replying to cdramasxoxo • Dec 22, 2025
That's because in the original novel, the main plot revolves around the ML, it was never a big female centric…
Thanks for this information
0 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 22, 2025
Esther yu might be first billing, but I feel this story is more about Heyu, and I so much loved how Linsui became his close friend after their first meeting
5 2
On Speed and Love • Dec 22, 2025
Y’all loved bad boy Jing Zhao, but the soft boy era is officially my favorite, he proved himself and somehow made people around him look up to him, post injury Brandy is the Man
11 0
Replying to Ter22331 • Dec 21, 2025
so he broke up with her, ghosted her AND stole her dog????? oh hell no. get me off this ride - I'm done!
Stole what dog, y’all gotta watch before you comment
2 0