Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2024
On Feud • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
Holy MDL!!! Why it seems so many mixed reviews??? Or is it just me
4 1
On The Haunted Palace • Jun 6, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
Oh no! The 8fttallghost just killed an unborn child wtf... This is serious now! The king doesn't need to seek forgiveness anymore,first get rid of him by force then many the other grudge spirits might be lighter to clean-off. Original Yoon Gap doesn't suit to exist anymore since now the king doesn't suffer from political issues but Evil spirit that hold intense revenge towards the king descendants... Ep.15-16 hopes it conclude in a good way where the king unborn child safe for some reason.
0 0
On The Glory • Jun 5, 2025
Title The Glory
This is the 2nd hit drama of He Hong Shan in 2025, the Prisoner of beauty where she's too humble and as a over faithful wife ... In this drama as a very foolish and so dumb character. Even though this drama doesn't have time to generate romance of the ML FL but it's like an Easter egg,the audiences had to figure out themselves. Also the FL mom so full of energy to release her furious sharp personality even though it's obvious she's caring her daughter, great casting for the mom role. And finally let's talk about the main villain, in all the cdrama I've watched, the villain so despicable and very Entertainment at the same time, FL dad so sneaky as f*ck full of schemes, he looks like he was possessed by a demon, he can lie easily, manipulate others, corrupt and full of enviness, his outcome was off-screen though. (amazing performance).

On paper it's an amazing novel but screenplay there's a lot of exaggerated drama that not very logical
1 0
lo_ve • Jun 2, 2025
CJY recently became one my Top favorite actress of all time,imo she's one of the Top most attractive in the entertainment industry . Hope the script suits her and she'll accept the offer, I need her in new romance asap, her performance in TQWC so good... I want more of her amazing drama😍♥️
4 0
Replying to annamcf1 • May 30, 2025
Yes, as a sub plot but don't expect much, just a little.
Cool. Thnks
0 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 30, 2025
This drama is not very solid when it comes to storyline, but at least the character development of ML FL so good. Jo Bo Ah deserve high praise for her performance, she's so great in her role and most of all she's beautiful as always 😍 Also her looks so similar to Nine Tailed & Destined with You but this one different since it's completely took place in historical era.. . I feel like watching the unofficial season 3 of Alchemy of Soul, cuz AoS S1 is friendly rom-com and S2 is darker and bit serious yet it still has romcom then this drama feel so serious (no comedy) with same ML and has the same bad guy Jin Moo from AoS. In AoS S1 ML's love interest is cast with a much older actress than him like in this drama, the historical location still the same as in AoS that's why I feel the same vibe. Kim Jae Wook as a historical psychopath... Damn! I did not c that coming (also it's interesting to see him & Lee Jae Wook share the same role in recent release DEATH GAME). The BGM/OST so well made👏🏼.
This drama made a cinematic decision from a searching agenda about the missing brother Hongrang mix of corruption+power struggling shift to a strong romance story which made the ML & 2nd ML fight one another and 2nd became a despicable j€rk who thinks of his own benefits.

Right after she got married irl this is her comeback drama, too bad for her that her KnockOff drama probably won't see night and day.
4 0
Replying to twinty • May 30, 2025
When I rated this drama, I didn't give the secondary couple or grandpa any consideration. I watched it for the…
For me, I skipped after they start liking each other.
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
This is the first time I rate 10/10 for a drama. It's start out strong and it conclude the story very well👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. I like the FL ML, the grandmother & Mr.Wei so well written characters... Feel sad for Yu Lou for not realising to cherish each love she received instead she turn to evil intentions, also I like to see her noseless, I'm sure they can CG it but I understood the director decision to not show it at all. Lu Yan is the freakin main villain and his reason were valid enough at least, one intimate night with Yu Lou he's fully trusted her. FL's cousin sacrifice, instead of her beloved Bi Zhi, it's fair enough. The 35-36eps. Seems too rush for the storyline but I really praise the drama for not sacrificing unreasonably like some other historical cdrama.

As of now, this drama just became the greatest historical cdrama of the year. Which drama can surpassed this one in 2025 please do let me know.
12 0
On Climax • May 28, 2025
Title Climax
Ju Ji Hoon, Ha Ji Won & Cha Joo Young ...these trio are my fav 🙌❤️
3 0