for two years this drama stuck in my watchlist, finally I just completed today and it's a very average experience for me, I loved Seor In A and Shin Eun Soo so adorable! The last 4 episodes was pretty good imo whereas the other dozen episodes wasn't my cup of tea... it's a time travel that's added top much fan services! I have no complaint though, im not a fan of highschool storyline romance ML FL and some really good.
zhenzhu and Lisi chemistry so lovely I'd wish they add a bit of romance in it. Hongshan character so attractive in this drama even though she's a bit suspicious but boy her others character in different dramas either too minor or straight up toxic and her chemistry with LYX deserve their own romantic drama
i don't know Chiying bugs can transform Lou Tianming into a woman. LOL!!! Also it seems like ZhenZhu and LiSi was arranged marriages in past but he was presumed dead ig.... it's going to be very interesting if she found out because I'm still stayed with this drama till now not for the plot or anything it's for one purpose only, for SHEN YU YIE❤️😍, she's so gorgeous and adorable to watch... it's unfortunate this drama ain't a romantic at all. I saw her behind the scenes kiss with Cheng Lei for upcoming drama (The Leading Stars)... i was like damn..... she's so great in romantic chemistry!!! Also I'm very hype with her upcoming drama with Ao Ruipeng My Queen My Rule!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼😬
i vastly like many of the episodes, some did disappointed me but overall the ending has a beautiful message, that no matter how you live either you live a good or bad life in the end of the day when you die everything keeps going, that's life!Now i understood clearly why ML used a decree to marry FL by force because if she married to Han as a commoners wife, Cui will easily eliminate her along her family as a tragic end and writers don't want the FL centric drama to end this way. Cui definitely the only villain in the drama so formidable
another drama where Alen Fang and Luo yun xi character's had a family friendly past but complicated present day. Is this drama a spiritual sequel season to the Whisper of Fate
Same LoL. Saw spoilers that he found out about that night. So he thinks she cheated first
i want to know how many fans really expect the ML and FL should end up with new partners or they deserve to be together again after this chaotic situations happening right now!
Same LoL. Saw spoilers that he found out about that night. So he thinks she cheated first
ML so family friendly and truly care for the FL... was FL the main source of the problems in their relationship?! because she seems to have the pride not to lower herself
Fengxian and her mother, ML's father will become the domestic villains and that's how the outsiders bad people will able to infiltrate. FL will eventually wins with her kindness and righteousness
okay, ML started to doubt FL identity... what happened next?! I never watch the teaser, also in this episode a triple couple in heat are in rush to get married... also FL gave birth. Everything seems fine and normal untill one villainess waited for the writers signal... i.e Mrs.Cui who was exiled, Li Meng's character already unexpectedly died, the rebellion official's daughter also k*lls herself and now Cui's the only one to shake the plot because that's what I heard it's actually happened in the Novel. Too bad that this drama so well made yet the lead couples doesn't have much to impress me.
Also can someone explain to me the young sister of ML who married to Marquis Yuan who's about to seperate but everything back to normal and she seems to agree that her husband should select a concubine?!
jo bo ah cameo worth it, I loved her. i watched this drama because of Lee Dong Wook and Kim So Yeon... even though I know it's the sequel season, it took time for me to watch it till now. The predecessor so beautiful well done with many flaws but I like JB-A so much. This sequel disappoint me 1 thing and i.e his best friend supposed to be dead come back to life to become a villain even though he's a good guy obviously but because the writers want to extend this drama upto 12 episodes they have to make his character stupid and foolish. KSY stealing scenes left and right it's fun to watch. The comedy was good too but the romantic couple of ML's young brother definitely the best! Alot of ridiculous plot hole but welp its involved many magical characters so thats that
aaawwww sh!t...... ep.40 made ML aura farming to next level!!!! i thought marquis yuan was an upright person, i didn't know he's just an idiot who nearly fell in the concubine trap and ask a low blow questions to ML...FL elegance so gracefully adorable. So far no cdrama can have such calm and smooth atmosphere like this where the antagonists in this drama is the ancient Chinese societies of cultural and superstitious all along
This plot has poorly written from the initial episode's but still the romantic chemistry between the leads so perfectly well done but after ep.19 it went downhill and involved more politics than its original attempt... but what surprised me was the plot-twist, it's undeniably well done but when it seems that this drama purposely exist because of the conclusion in the drama it disappoint me. I think behind the scenes during the script writings, the writers established one ideas on the origin of FL's mother and so on then everything else was written later which definitely made the plot so stupid and dumb screenplay with absurd characters development. Anyway I liked Zhao ye vastly than her character in Legend of the female General with her beauty and personality. Also Estelle chen character, Grandma younger version and FL's mother are all gorgeous women, they might actually looks good as main FL .
some say this drama doesn't deserves to be underrated so I watched it and I can say it was meant to be forgotten... it's a total shitshow for me... uughh🙍🏼♂️ The way they pull a stunt of herself cameo her own drama face to face ... was it supposed to be funny... I'm sure idk
Also it seems like ZhenZhu and LiSi was arranged marriages in past but he was presumed dead ig.... it's going to be very interesting if she found out because I'm still stayed with this drama till now not for the plot or anything it's for one purpose only, for SHEN YU YIE❤️😍, she's so gorgeous and adorable to watch... it's unfortunate this drama ain't a romantic at all. I saw her behind the scenes kiss with Cheng Lei for upcoming drama (The Leading Stars)... i was like damn..... she's so great in romantic chemistry!!! Also I'm very hype with her upcoming drama with Ao Ruipeng My Queen My Rule!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼😬
Everything seems fine and normal untill one villainess waited for the writers signal... i.e Mrs.Cui who was exiled, Li Meng's character already unexpectedly died, the rebellion official's daughter also k*lls herself and now Cui's the only one to shake the plot because that's what I heard it's actually happened in the Novel.
Too bad that this drama so well made yet the lead couples doesn't have much to impress me.
Also can someone explain to me the young sister of ML who married to Marquis Yuan who's about to seperate but everything back to normal and she seems to agree that her husband should select a concubine?!
KSY stealing scenes left and right it's fun to watch. The comedy was good too but the romantic couple of ML's young brother definitely the best! Alot of ridiculous plot hole but welp its involved many magical characters so thats that
Anyway I liked Zhao ye vastly than her character in Legend of the female General with her beauty and personality. Also Estelle chen character, Grandma younger version and FL's mother are all gorgeous women, they might actually looks good as main FL .
The way they pull a stunt of herself cameo her own drama face to face ... was it supposed to be funny... I'm sure idk