Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2024
Replying to SravaniMycharla • 22 days ago
When will du siblings evils things comes out infront of ml🤔 and how he will deal with them
After the Marquis trouble calm down
3 0
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Motherfckr.... Du Zheng try to impregnate ML second younger sister!! that's some assh0le scum move right there... holy shit, this is unbelievable, he save the ML in the battlefield and now he took advantage? along with his cunning bitch sister... I bet all these epidemic and Marquis trouble are meticulously plan by these two fcking evil siblings... Trouble at Marquis because of the marriage arrangement and the Epidemic at the Lin Mansion so that The whore Du Cui can become superheroine to save everyone because she seems to clearly understood which poison ingredients. aww shit, as long as the Female Lead is not just smart and clever, she's a high IQ super genius girl which is so pretty well written character. Zero revenge motive, Ambitious ability to adapt any situations, I like her❤️
6 0
On Against the Current • 23 days ago
I'm at ep.13 now and WOW!!! this drama really surprised me with its well written character development of FL... when the director is a woman, she really knows how it's look from the perspective of a woman either in a good or bad , evil or worst situations... example, the library scene really tricky, either Li Meng character fail her mission to escape or success we don't know cuz look at her ninja ability disappear from one corner to another 😂.
I liked the fact this drama doesn't romanticize unnecessarily like other dramas... it also not about the politics, it's about the ML and FL day to day life. Damn, Zheng He as Du Cui looks like a toxic fox... her b!tchy character in Eternal Fragrance really despicable.
6 0
Replying to YshTomato • 24 days ago
Exactly my thoughts too. For a change we have an FLWho happened to be smart but timid and just wants to be out…
oh i see... this is the first drama I saw this actress ... she looks very gorgeous and her talent deserve praised
1 0
Replying to YshTomato • 24 days ago
Exactly my thoughts too. For a change we have an FLWho happened to be smart but timid and just wants to be out…
i already liked the FL character development ❤️
5 3
Replying to Lanesra2000 • 24 days ago
Because the director is picking apart a relationship... For the viewer to see it under a microscope.... How can…
though I'd still watch it if they didn't tease at the end of ep.2 because it clearly show that they will add alot of drama and fan service for the viewers ... I'm not against such ideas it's just maybe it's not for me to enjoy
1 0
Replying to Lanesra2000 • 24 days ago
Because the director is picking apart a relationship... For the viewer to see it under a microscope.... How can…
a drama about HOW TO FIX a 10 years of dating life which about to fall apart... not my cup of tea😔
0 3
On A Love Other than Yours • 25 days ago
i already dropped it... one of the most anticipated drama on my list, the ML FL casts so well done but the romance and the chemistry already out of juice... even the plot and screenplay was too weak it literally a waste potential, what else should I expect from this
11 5
On Hope • 25 days ago
Title Hope
the movie was averagely good... the direction, cinematography and the editing so well done👏🏼 but the plot was okay ... the CGI/vfx with 90% well done, so amazing... the screenplay was mediocre in most of the significance sequences. The aliens design was either too human looking or extraterrestrial I'm a bit confused...
At the end I can judge this movie to be an Aliens tragic story about the space wars and the aliens who was defeated landed on south korea to hide even the emperor shop crash and explode and they were supposed to be smart aliens but why do the baby alien easily got killed and took away?? was that alien a prince? Also what's surprised me was that The empress alien and the right hand warrior alien was dubbed (or Mo-cap I think) by Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender which are married couple irl.
0 0
On The Blossoming Love • 25 days ago
2nd ML character development ruin it for me... without him the plot doesn't able to move forward... why? because he's the super being? he's a bad guy no he's a good guy wait.. he's a bad guy... he literally made the plot so absurd... I feel like an idiot watching the drama which i nearly drop in the 26-27 ep. I only watch this because of Sun Zhenni, she's too cute and gorgeous 😍😍..btw the OST was good too
0 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • 30 days ago
S1 already has alot of its flaws like average plot with good action sequences and plain character's development... but it still good because it took place in one location but S2 so dumb ... if Babylon is a private military organisation secretly working with the government then it's the work of corruption from police to special forces to NIS.. which sounds so dumb and stupid, this drama really want to make like John Wick world but if failed (like the code thing sounds important but did only little to nothing for the plot)... the death of Bale in ep.4 conclude everything of S1 but then there's no more plot they have to extend it as much as possible to get upto ep.8 where they made one of the smartest person Q (Japanese Mercenary) a very stupid character and dumb character development... also how they decide to extend the madness by making Pasin betrayed his friends because Babylon kidnap his son was very dumb and lazy attempt for this action drama, S1 violence and gore was less compared to S2 but it works rather than a full on gory and violence in S2 which just exaggerate everything.
I liked Jinman and Jian also minhye but Yun ha as kusanagi stealing scenes, she's cute but a very evil b!tch, her performance so adorable yet very potent.
if S3 came out I'll passed because S1 was averagely good but S2 was Mediocre at best, what will happen to S3, it's going to be another misfired...
0 1
On Flourished Peony • Sep 10, 2026
This drama was planned for 56 episodes but then they split into two seasons, where 32 episodes as S1 mainly about ML FL chemistry where romance isn't the main course because only ML have shown his romantic feelings towards FL while FL doesn't have any romantic feelingz whatsoever she just feel like a best friend forever with ML.... the plot was interesting, Miles Wei character definitely a piece of sh!t.
1 0
Replying to XinWang • Sep 9, 2026
No if u watch u can sense ml's longing for fl. FL left his side with 2ML but she isnt stupid either she can still…
first of all, my comment is my own opinion, just because you understand how it was made that doesn't mean I have to understood the same... if you rate it 10 out of 10, should I rate it the same? I feel offended that you thought I didn't take this drama seriously. please lets co-operate, if you liked it then I have no right to criticizing you and vice-versa. I'm just here to share my own thoughts and many who doesn't agree with me, they just ignore my comment.
0 0
On Summit of Our Youth • Sep 7, 2026
the drama so generic... the synopsis sounds pretty neat and interesting also I'm very curious when Shun Zhen Ni was the FL but all is lost when evrything feels boring and dull... i already dropped it
0 0
On The Double • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Double
Great revenge drama... but i'm here for the plot and it has weakness that affect the screenplay to some extend that actually doesn't impress me much. The best thing about this drama was that it show how a person can change both in character and personality after experience a serious heartbreak that actually became hatred and toxic the mind yet this happened only for weak-minded people.
1 0
On A Shop for Killers • Sep 6, 2026
it does have good plot but average screenplay with nice action sequences... the cliffhanger was well done.
watching this drama feels like a combination of EQUILIBRIUM & JOHN WICK movies, it has similar vibe of cool but this drama has more twist and turns
0 0
On I Seopui Yeonae • Sep 3, 2026
I wonder which actor's as ML will they cast in a hurry since production date seems to be already fixed
2 0
On Moving Season 2 • Sep 3, 2026
Choi Yoonji and Roh Yoon Seo as supporting role... this upcoming season hype me good🙌🏼
1 0
On Pull Strings • Sep 3, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I liked all the characters, the vfx/cg pretty good, the plot was average at best, the screenplay was so funny with good comedy, romance was there but the characters development most couldn't live up to my expectations. Overall it's a very entertained drama👏🏼👍🏼
3 0