okay now ep.38 just made FL to see the ML in a new dawn of light, she'll eventually accept him as her true husband not just a husband order by a decree. I'm already suspected ML was the one who responsible to buried FL deceased parents... and I would really like to see how she'll react and now it's really happening... even though she's infront her family's grave she didn't reveal the truth because her late mother would want to be that way... if the ML is smart and extraordinary he'll found out sooner or later about the true identity of FL.
Right now FL should thank her fate for getting marry the ML in the form of a forced marriage because it's because of that she found the long lost buried site of her family's ... very well written drama indeed. I like the small detail where ML FL walked by foot through a bushy jungle path and tall grasses for many hours, both of them didn't show any sign of exhaustion because the ML is the military person and the FL is the hardworking maid... if it were a scholar ML or a Nobel FL then they would reach the site till night time. if FL really married to Scholar Han, she'll be closed to her foster parents every day and might actually forgotten about her family's burried site because we can see she's already forgot her real Birthday. poor girl
ML fake his death to maneuver the villains plans... this just becoming too cliché... why do I feel like there's another extended version in ep 25 but got cut out or removed?
I'm at ep.18 and by far this is the most ridiculous overexaggerated drama I've ever watched!!! I solely watch because of Kim So Yeon because i thought she's a protagonist but jokes on me... everyone so rotten and despicable it's unbearable to watch... i nearly drop but someone says her character in season 2 was very pitiful and I just want to complete this season1 even though I'm close its really hard to watch it... it's not my cup of tea drama i just like Kim So Yeon but boy this drama test my patients
You are wrong...in the other one, imperial decree was to force...Here ML is against heavyweights, FL has already…
ML wasn't useless. The best character in this drama was ML himself, he's calm and reasonable, he's not desperate for revenge like his brother and the FL
You are wrong...in the other one, imperial decree was to force...Here ML is against heavyweights, FL has already…
with all her consent to marry the ML is useless when every elders in the room forced the FL to be the concubine... that's why ML used his wildcard with a decree
You are wrong...in the other one, imperial decree was to force...Here ML is against heavyweights, FL has already…
i didn't say forced or not forced... what I'm saying is that they had to used the Decree to able to get to marry the FL or else the ML failed to fight for his love!
I don't want to compare Against the Current Vs. this drama but I'm going to say it anyway that's there's one thing in common these two dramas has and that is The ML doesn't have much skills to marry the FL and used the cheat code by asking Imperial Degree. The romantic chemistry between the ML FL was the very foundation of this drama... the plot is weak and averagely plain tbh, there's nothing special but after ep 20 seems like the drama forgot it's purpose and misfired the romance one thing after another, it failed to fulfill its attempt mid-ways... i don't know if I should liked or disappointed this drama
The death of Xingtang was very sad, I know she's a very vicious and mean b!tch but shehas live a very complicated toxic life, her last words to Linxiang was full of regrets and hopelessness... look at her face, that's the face of Madam Zhao want to be friend with a maid long time ago
man the fate of ML FL to be together so strong that it literally made her wedding with Li so pathetically ridiculous.... This drama doesn't have strong plot that can excite me, it has well written romance but the plot so weak it need to take advantage of the romance of the leads then they shattered it for the reason of the plot to extend to ep.30 and now they reignite it for ML FL ... The FL seems strong headed that maybe she prefers revenge than romance, ok I understand when Li is a good match for her even though he's a bit immature and childish but man, Pei Yuting want ML to be her husband, wow! she's so charismatic I loved her but it's unfortunate when she lack feminine and full of schemes to dominate and manipulate then regard love and romance as playthings. This drama really gave me a massive mix reaction, I don't know how it will be concluded
My dear, there is no way to compare these two dramas. Against the Current is a high-budget production, whereas…
it's exactly sound like I'm comparing these two isn't, I'm not... It's obviously not fair to compare a 47 episodes drama that clearly has higher budget from the looks of cinematography to set and traditional designs against a 30episodes drama mainly focus on the ML FL in a generic plot.
as of now I'm watching this drama and Against the Current at the same time, AtC at ep.31 and this drama at ep.15... both are good, but AtC has well written plot and romance sucks however this drama has strong chemistry romance of the leads yet the plot so lame and dumb it's ridiculous to watch... FL's father so sneaky he's everywhere doing evil deeds as if he have a Doremon anywhere door🤣
I couldn't disagree more about your take on POJ. To me the whole story was masterful from beginning to end without…
you're right! Her foster parents decide for her marriage and they didn't ask nor discuss as a family... the drama didn't even show what's she's thinking about marriage... her late mother only want her to 'Live' she didn't say ' My daughter must get married' it's just the foster parents wishful thinking... whats up with FL agree to get married to Schloar Han to live an ordinary commoners live and seems to ignore her promise to rescue Ji'er, thanks to the marriage with ML that she actually able to help free Ji'er...
Right now FL should thank her fate for getting marry the ML in the form of a forced marriage because it's because of that she found the long lost buried site of her family's ... very well written drama indeed.
I like the small detail where ML FL walked by foot through a bushy jungle path and tall grasses for many hours, both of them didn't show any sign of exhaustion because the ML is the military person and the FL is the hardworking maid... if it were a scholar ML or a Nobel FL then they would reach the site till night time.
if FL really married to Scholar Han, she'll be closed to her foster parents every day and might actually forgotten about her family's burried site because we can see she's already forgot her real Birthday. poor girl
The romantic chemistry between the ML FL was the very foundation of this drama... the plot is weak and averagely plain tbh, there's nothing special but after ep 20 seems like the drama forgot it's purpose and misfired the romance one thing after another, it failed to fulfill its attempt mid-ways...
i don't know if I should liked or disappointed this drama
This drama doesn't have strong plot that can excite me, it has well written romance but the plot so weak it need to take advantage of the romance of the leads then they shattered it for the reason of the plot to extend to ep.30 and now they reignite it for ML FL ...
The FL seems strong headed that maybe she prefers revenge than romance, ok I understand when Li is a good match for her even though he's a bit immature and childish but man, Pei Yuting want ML to be her husband, wow! she's so charismatic I loved her but it's unfortunate when she lack feminine and full of schemes to dominate and manipulate then regard love and romance as playthings.
This drama really gave me a massive mix reaction, I don't know how it will be concluded