Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2024
On Love Scout • Jan 26, 2025
Title Love Scout
Wow.. ep.8 delivered great storyline. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 The chemistry balance so well during office hours & personal hours.. I love it, i praise it's ending of ep. because it's not cliffhanger at all but a heartwarming between the romantic couples who happened to be secretary/Boss at work. The teaser of ep.9 looks intriguing indeed, I mean there's spicy scenes, jealous moments & the 2nd Lead characters are starting to reveal their chemistry of affections to one another then came the shocked/sad situations and my theory is that the kid that her father save him & sacrifice his life instead was the ML all along. That's a twist right there, but it's only my assumptions, no proof yet.
0 1
Replying to nimwoo • Jan 25, 2025
Title Love Scout
I thought the characters were in their mid/late 30s, though. They said Eunho got married, had a child and divorced…
I think you r right but I got excited to think their real age irl.. the ML is 40 & the FL is 42
1 0
On Love Scout • Jan 25, 2025
Title Love Scout
oh yeah!🙌🏼 FINALLY the wait is over, they did it spectacularly. Now this is how matured people in their 40s fall in love, they are not in their 20s nor 30s so of course it's special. Shout out to the writers of the drama who had made the right decision along with the whole team. Very incredible romantic drama. I'm usually not into romance but boy I love romance when both ML/FL had the responsible to decide wisely before they reveal their love to one another.
16 3
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Jan 24, 2025
Season 1 & 2 has their own ups and downs but the overdramatic/plotArmor stay the same, however S01 is slightly good than it's successor, i mean S01 from ep.01-14 so well written in terms of villains and plot twist, great directing and the main villain so gorgeous and very attractive matured lady but then ep.15-16 so ridiculous and felt like an additional plot just to force the extension of the drama. On the other hand this S02 is slightly good in terms of storyline but the plot twist and the screenplay so weak even the character development decreasing to the bottom of the chart, the main villain... Meh, not that amazing or terrifying... Also the cameo of Cheon Ji-hun AKA One Dollar Lawyer worth every second, he's the best! and the cameo of Kim So Yeon was a great decision, she's too gorgeous! The absense of Esom so dissapointed indeed.
2 0
On Moon River • Jan 21, 2025
Title Moon River
Kim Se Jeong in a Historical Drama... this is what i'm waiting for!!!
14 0
On Everlasting Longing • Jan 21, 2025
There's three ML/FL leads, which will be very entertaining. The 1st ML/FL looks promising. The plot always there a smart & strong FL. I'm not sure I'd say this will be great drama ... At ep.4 I'm still thinking this is good but I'm still at the edge to say it's average. Maybe ep. 6 or 7 it will reveal the potential of this drama.
1 0
On The Queen Who Crowns • Jan 20, 2025
This drama has only Main Character... There's no Male or Female Lead, the Queen is the only character this drama exist and the King so arrogant and self-righteous full of self-esteem. The Queen deserves a good Male Lead but in here she's so unfortunate
13 1
On Love Scout • Jan 20, 2025
Title Love Scout
Just finished ep.6, I'd say it still hold up to be the worthy drama to watch in 2025. FL traumatized from her previous experience at work as employee also she Missed her father greatly. With the presence of ML she completely fall in love even though she don't want, he's reliable and competent so he has all the good personality. The villainess on the other hand still has something to deal with FL so in the future episodes the war about to began sooner than we thought.
1 0
On One Dollar Lawyer • Jan 17, 2025
This drama so fun & very interesting to watch, i enjoy it very much. it's well casts. Kim Ji Eun so cute and adorable, i love her.... Namkoong character background was so written very well that the romance and tragic walk side by side naturally. Lee Chung Ah as the love interest character of ML background storyline so gorgeous and kind. I highly praised the character development. It has many flaws but the comedy in the drama emitted from the ML FL on screen so good it became the worthy drama of the year. My Unpopular Opinion, this drama remind me of VINCENZO but this drama is vastly better.
0 0
On Taxi Driver • Jan 16, 2025
Title Taxi Driver
This drama is very enjoyable to watch but the more episodes you continue the more the screenplay became overestimated. the plot was obviously made for Baek Sung Mi to be the main antagonist of the drama but only at ep.14 that her reign of authority gone South and was defeated, seems like to fill up the problems of 2 episodes, the decisions was to add a surprise plot twist as an extension which is very overdramatic. Anyway Cha Ji Yeon as Baek Sung Mi is my favourite character in the drama😍, I love her aura of a strong woman (she's fit to be Goddess of the Underworld), she's clever, manipulative and very attractive matured woman too. I know you'd say she's evil & bad, imo she stole many of the main scenes even though she's the biggest b!tch in the drama, her character development was written very well. I doubt season 2 will have a character like her.
2 0
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Jan 14, 2025
Yep I totally agree, she was raised by an evil guy so what do you expect, she's an angel?? Naah
You r right. She's a demon to many, she's an angel to some & she's a btch to others
0 0
Replying to Sab • Jan 14, 2025
Fu Ling I know she’s a bitch but I think I am in love 😭😍dai lu wa the woman you are 🧎🏽‍♀️🧎🏽‍♀️
Yep I totally agree, she was raised by an evil guy so what do you expect, she's an angel?? Naah
0 2
Replying to just_debi • Jan 14, 2025
2nd time watching CZ character obsessed with FL mistaking his platonic love for romantic love. He is the same…
AJTL?
0 4
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 14, 2025
Chong Zhao rejected genuine love and caring of Fu Ling, that's his own lose (it broken my heart💔), she maybe very evil & potent but what do we expect her to be, she was raised by the evil sneaky guy so she had to survive. Chong Zhao on the other hand is a pain in the a$$ ... He's undecisive, weak and foolish man, he's only self-righteous that's it.
15 0
On Motel California • Jan 13, 2025
There's two type of love triangle. #1.the one that's only as side-storyline & #2. The one hold on to the main plot. And this drama seems to follow #2 (from ML & FL side respectively), what a bummer. Ep.1 &2 are okay and the romance looks interesting not too bland. The cliffhanger at ep.2 is out of no where, good thing this drama end at ep.12, I'm sure every problems of misunderstanding could be solved clearly around ep. 5 & 6 then another secondary problem will be established but it's a soft one. ML is wholeheartedly exist only for her. FL wants her independent & wish to live the way she personally want with her getting the ML as a bonus.
1 0
Replying to moon • Jan 13, 2025
It seems Chong Zhao and Fu Ling's spicy scene is coming soon, MM official weibo released behind the scenes already…
Her seduction techniques is on another level.
8 1
On Love Scout • Jan 12, 2025
Title Love Scout
My goodness! The cliffhanger in ep.4 definitely very romantic but my question is, will the ML&FL do it the thing they about to do? I'm not too sure, seems too early for ep.4, ep. 5 or 6 will inevitably happened what the viewers need. For now we'll just have to wait for next week. This drama is too fun to watch, they balance very well, both personal relationship & office work
1 2