News
Cheer • Jul 29, 2014
Article Staff Picks of the Month - Romantic Comedy Edition
Coffee Prince has sucked me into watching it...several times. I'll go to infect one of my friends with it, and we will start to watch the first episode, and I HAVE TO FINISH IT. EVERYTIME. The beach scene still gets me to this day, and I've seen this one at least three times. I've been waffling on whether or not to watch Let's Eat, but I think it'll be my next one now; all I can say is thank goodness there's an Asian market fourty minutes from my house. Great article!
2 0
On The Three Musketeers • Jun 12, 2014
Title The Three Musketeers
Eeeeek!!! I wanna watch this NOW!
0 0
On Pleasantly Surprised • Jun 1, 2014
Title Pleasantly Surprised
Watching this and the Aaron yen drama feels like a really strange remix of just you; they're even on the same days, no?
0 0
On Boys over Flowers: Final • May 31, 2014
Title Boys over Flowers: Final
A great ending to what I believe is the best version of BOF...loved the ending credits, and I think knowing that the main couple is one in real life made it more 'FEELS' for me. Great
13 0
Keeks • May 17, 2014
Article For the love of Second Leads
One of the creepiest 'vindictive plotters' I've seen is Jia Yu from Just You. At one point she hit the high note of crazy for me when she's crying and holding a picture of the main lead, (only light in the room from a little bedside lamp) and she's does one of those If I can't have him, NO ONE CAN moments; and then turns to look at what I'm assuming is her love altar...very creepy
6 3
Aya97 • Apr 4, 2014
Article Beloved Actors: Taiwanese Edition
Whoo hoooo!!! All my favorite Taiwanese actors, and in one article!! Can't wait for the next article, good job! ????
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 15, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Miss Korea is good, and it's completed...but BOTC IS FUNNY AND DEVIOUS????
0 0
NiceNoona • Feb 27, 2014
Article Book Review: Why Do Dramas Do That?
Loved this book!!! I've only been watching dramas for about a year, so some of this was familar, but there was plenty of new info to keep me interested. I got it on my kindle app, and I can't wait for the next book...looks like it's going to be a juicy hot mess! ????
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Feb 18, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
I am so happy I started watching this show!!!! it's been awhile since I've watched a drama this good; usually at some point they start to drag a little, but not this one
11 0
Shaza • Feb 17, 2014
Article If Only... Kimi ni Todoke had a Korean Version
Excellent picks! I read the manga, and LOVE both the movie and the anime...I am right up there wishing that they would do a drama; I'd be first in line to watch this
4 0
Replying to Kairiqu • Feb 12, 2014
Article Upcoming KDramas - February Edition
Thanks so much!! I was sad that my shows are ending, and I hadn't seen anything that had seemed interesting...now…
I know! They didn't even give him a chance; all he had was Jolie
0 0
Replying to Kairiqu • Feb 12, 2014
Article Upcoming KDramas - February Edition
Thanks so much!! I was sad that my shows are ending, and I hadn't seen anything that had seemed interesting...now…
Oh, I know what you mean! It was almost painful for me to watch Your Beautiful, and I was so frustrated by what happened to Eun Gyeol in To The Beautiful You...
0 0
Replying to Kairiqu • Feb 12, 2014
Article Upcoming KDramas - February Edition
Thanks so much!! I was sad that my shows are ending, and I hadn't seen anything that had seemed interesting...now…
Ahhh...second lead syndrome; your not a true kdrama fan until you have felt it's wrath!
0 0
HeidiLyon • Feb 12, 2014
Article Upcoming KDramas - February Edition
Thanks so much!! I was sad that my shows are ending, and I hadn't seen anything that had seemed interesting...now I've got new shows I can't wait to see!
1 0
Replying to Kairiqu • Feb 6, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Miss Korea
I absolutely love this show!!! At first I wasn't sure if this show was for me, but after the first couple episodes,…
Oh Definetely! For a show that was suppose to be about a beauty pageant, it's sure giving you more than what I ever expected. Especially love the gangster and his musical taste; cracks me up everytime he pops in a cassette
2 0
yankumicho • Feb 6, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Miss Korea
I absolutely love this show!!! At first I wasn't sure if this show was for me, but after the first couple episodes, I got sucked into the crazy.
5 0
Replying to Red1 • Feb 2, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
For all those people who said Kim Hyun Joon can not act eat your heart out.This is just the beginning :). Btw…
It doesn't help that they kept swapping, either...lol. I'm beginning episode 6, and I hope that they go back to the past; I miss that little guy.
0 0
Replying to Red1 • Jan 30, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
For all those people who said Kim Hyun Joon can not act eat your heart out.This is just the beginning :). Btw…
I know, as I've said before...it's almost eerie, isn't it?
0 0
Replying to Red1 • Jan 29, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
For all those people who said Kim Hyun Joon can not act eat your heart out.This is just the beginning :). Btw…
Oh, he's in another drama? I thought this was his first!! Thanks, I will look for that! ????
0 0
Replying to Red1 • Jan 27, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
For all those people who said Kim Hyun Joon can not act eat your heart out.This is just the beginning :). Btw…
I thought it was strange, too. I wanted to know who played the young version of KHJ's character, because it was almost eerie how much he looked like him...had to go to the Wikipedia page, and he's nlistes here in MDL
2 0
