News
Replying to Kairiqu • Aug 19, 2013
Article Dramaland's Cutest Characters (Male version)
Excellent choices!!! I absolutely LOVED ouran host club, and yamoto; just finished rewatching it yesterday, in…
That would be great! :D I've been walking around blind, just randomly finding drama by actor, or genre. What about Kpop? I got hooked on cnblue, seems like all I can listen to while at work
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I used to be the same way, too. Just gotta find that one group, singer that sends you over the edge...that's how they got me *sigh*
1 0
Replying to Kairiqu • Aug 19, 2013
Article Dramaland's Cutest Characters (Male version)
Excellent choices!!! I absolutely LOVED ouran host club, and yamoto; just finished rewatching it yesterday, in…
I haven't seen that yet...hmm, have to look it up online. I just started watching dramas recently; so happy I found MDL. Thankfully I've turned some of my friends onto kdrama, so at least I'm not watching by myself
0 0
LeejLicious • Aug 18, 2013
Article Drama Problems
OMG I laughed through this WHOLE thing!!!! Great article!!
1 0
48016 • Aug 18, 2013
Article Dramaland's Cutest Characters (Male version)
Excellent choices!!! I absolutely LOVED ouran host club, and yamoto; just finished rewatching it yesterday, in fact. And every time I saw Eun Guyel, I would get a smile on face!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
That would be awesome!!! Let me know, I can make some chicken parm for dinner, snap!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Heartstrings, for sure. Could make her watch petty romance, too. I have that on DVD
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I think I'll watch it after coffee prince; I'm on the fourth cup now. I finally found a drama I had to drop-it was horrible, so bad. The guy was perfect, too, but that damn troll that was after his genes was the worst sort; didn't deserve him at all, and I couldn't handle it, knowing that she was gonna get him
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ur watching yet another lee min Ho show!! I didn't even realize there were anymore! Did u finish wallflower?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Okay, rach....u have officially become the Lee Min Ho stalker I KNEW that u had hidden inside of u...hand over the pics of Kim Hyun Joong, and admit defeat...u loves u a Min Ho
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
For sure, but wait until after u see the anime, bc it will help u get over the unresolved bits
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I thought the boogie in the beginning was the worst for me...almost stopped watching it right then and there; but the wallflower drama? It's a gotta watch-it even does something that the manga and anime both neglect to do...a resolution.
1 0
On Playful Kiss YouTube Edition • Jun 18, 2013
Title Playful Kiss YouTube Edition
So happy I found this!!!! It made playful kiss so much more enjoyable to watch, and the fact that the same actors are in it made it a definite addition to my watch list.
0 0
Shaza • Jun 4, 2013
Article 6 Habits From Being a Drama Addict
Thanks for letting me know the symptoms...I've come to realize that I'm on stage four, only hoping that I don't start the bowing. I've even become contagious, bc several of muy friends are doing the same thing!! :-)
0 0
Lumiere • Jun 4, 2013
Article The Fangirl vs. the Brain: Why Did I Watch This
Absolutely hilarious! The best part was that this was exactly how I started with Korean dramas...AWESOME
1 0
