News
On Our Blooming Youth • Mar 20, 2022
Title Our Blooming Youth
And here I was all sad that soundtrack #1 was only 4 episodes! YEY!
1 0
Replying to Melcama90 • Apr 7, 2021
Title Attention, Love! Spoiler
does the male fall first
Oh no, it’s a total copy/paste playful kiss. Except instead of the FL moving in, it’s the ML. ML is also kinda creepy in how he clings to FL
3 0
On Attention, Love! • Mar 16, 2021
Title Attention, Love!
It was okay for me, TBH. The best part, to me, was the OST, HANDS DOWN. Oh...and a sub-plot I made up entirely in my head that the ML was a psycho path that was watching and targeting all the other people in the trauma waiting to strike. That’s what got me to the finish line.
6 3
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Mar 18, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
This drama is just SLAYING my favorites list! I can't even take it, all the feels...and I love it when Min Hyeok and Gook Du are going at it; this drama is just SO GOOD
12 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Mar 5, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Am I the only one waiting on the edge of my seat to see what crazy thing PHS is gonna do to poor JS each and every episode? OMO the fourth episode, PHS killed me in the dream sequence
13 0
Badass Bunny • Feb 25, 2017
Article Weekend Movie Recommendations: Sweet Love Story Edition
I'm actually watching the loveO2O drama right now...I wonder how the movie compares to the drama? As for Black Devil and White Prince, can't recommend it enough...if you like funny teenage Japanese dramas, totally check this out.
0 1
On Bleach • Dec 4, 2016
Title Bleach
I am really REALLY scared. Bleach the anime is what started me on this journey that led to Asian films, music, and drama being a large part of my life. I hope they don't ruin this, because it will KILL me, and not in a good way
4 0
Replying to KIMCHIGODDESS • Nov 22, 2016
Title Train to Busan
GOT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw that deer scene, i couldn't…
Oh good! Happy to help!
1 0
Replying to Ineta • Nov 9, 2016
Title Refresh Man
Okay, I really really enjoyed this at first. It was fun to watch, the main leads had great chemistry and tension…
I can honestly say that Fall In Love With Me was the first drama I ever skipped episodes with, and I usually like Aaron Yen dramas; but as far as Just You goes, I've seen all three of the dramas you mention, and Just You, to me is the best out of the three. You should give it a chance
1 0
Replying to KIMCHIGODDESS • Nov 5, 2016
Title Train to Busan
GOT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw that deer scene, i couldn't…
I've been looking, oh so hard, but I can't seem to find a great horror like this. But I have found a drama that might interest you, called The Village: Achiara’s Secret
1 0
AskAnAhjumma • Nov 5, 2016
Article Ask An Ahjumma Season 2: Tired of Bad Jerk Leads? Best Korean Rom-Coms?
Hmmm...a few of these look really interesting. Also, KLAUDIA!!!! If you liked the time we weren't in love, try the original...In time with you. Still my favorite drama after all this time, and I believe it's better than the Korean remake
5 0
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Oct 29, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights Spoiler
Okay, seriously...is there some kind of weird drama hazing ritual at FNC entertainment, where if one of the guys wants to be in dramas, he has to play a great, sweet, wonderful SECOND LEAD that has NO chance whatsoever with the girl? I mean, for real...first Hong Ki, then Jonghwa. Minhyuk wasn't sweet, but not a second lead, and now Jung Shin! I'd say it was a right of passage for CNBlue, but Hong Ki started it all. I shall call it...the JEREMY syndrome
3 1
Replying to KIMCHIGODDESS • Oct 26, 2016
Title Train to Busan
GOT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw that deer scene, i couldn't…
That's how I got my friends to watch it; told them it was like world war Z 28 Days later...while on a train
2 0
On Train to Busan • Oct 26, 2016
Title Train to Busan
I got an far as the animal..(not saying anymore, or I'll spoil) and was like WTF????! And stopped. Glad I gave it a chance and tried again; was one of the best zombie movies I've ever seen, and I even got some friends to watch it that don't usual watch subtitled movies-now they want their own copy
2 0
Ambitious_96 • Jan 30, 2016
Article Popular Dramas that I Dislike
Oh how I hated HEIRS! I made the mistake of introducing my friends to kdrama with Boys Over Flowers, and I paid for it by being forced onto the love train that is Lee Min Ho. The only reason I finished it was to see how bad his sweaters would get, and the moms-they were the only reason to watch, and oh how I wish they would have they're own drama instead
7 0
On The Time We Were Not in Love • Jun 3, 2015
Title The Time We Were Not in Love
The original is one of my favs, so I'm a bit worried about this remake; the only thing getting me to watch this is that usually a different country will have a unique way to tell the story that i'm expecting.....i hope
2 0
dramafreak007 • Jan 19, 2015
Article 5 Most Common Comments about Non-Korean Drama
BRAVO!! ive always felt that alternate versions of movies/dramas are just different flavors of a delicious treat-savor the differences, but they all hit the spot!
3 0
Ceki • Nov 25, 2014
Article The Most Popular Songs from Asian Dramas, part 2
I'm partial to the OST from Skip Beat! Myself...and not just because of Super Junior's Donghae
0 0
On Finding Mr. Destiny • Nov 9, 2014
Title Finding Mr. Destiny Spoiler
The only reason I finished this was because of Gong Yoo...boy that man can kiss!!
6 0
Replying to s8592 • Jul 30, 2014
Article Staff Picks of the Month - Romantic Comedy Edition
for the currently-airing drama, you may want to try Marriage Without Dating :)
Right? That's on my list TOO! So, so many good dramas...and so few waking hours...
0 0
