Editorials
On Call It Love • Jun 18, 2025
Title Call It Love
It is good drama and really liked it surely when I watched it but now after few months I have no memory of this drama. How did it turn out to be such a forgettable drama ?? Quite weird scenario
2 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 18, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Han Se Jin is surely my favorite character in this series. His line “ What fool doesn’t scratch a lottery ticket just because it might be dud ??” left an impact on me.
12 4
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 18, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Is this as good as when life gives you tangerines ??
3 5
Replying to Rau • Jun 15, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
What do you mean by that 🧐
It is a term OP just invented
2 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 15, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
This is such a relaxing watch. It almost feels like being in a bus ride. Glad I picked this up to watch despite suffering from kdrama burnout.
8 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • May 19, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
They tarnished the legacy of this drama by releasing this season.
6 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 19, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
They ruined the legacy of this by releasing S2.
4 1
Replying to Md Rakib • May 18, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
WLGYT is more about life. It lacks the thrills/suspense that you get in My Mister, but instead portrays the raw…
My mister had thrills and suspense!! That is something new I am hearing, although I get what you are trying to say. This might be more similar to the "Our Blues" series.
2 0
Replying to 10967809 • May 17, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
MDL needs to make a rating higher than 10 for this drama because even a 10 isn’t enough for how good it is.…
Where does it stand compared with My mister ??
0 0
Replying to Alice • May 17, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I need to finish it but I can’t 😭
You are the first person I have seen who does not likes this drama.
1 2
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • May 17, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I am yet to watch this. Can someone tell me where this series stands compared with the director's other works, such as Misaeng and My Mister ?? I don't want to go in with sky-high expectations and be disappointed.
1 4
Replying to Nushrat Humaira • May 17, 2025
Article Kim Go Eun is confirmed to return in 'Yumi's Cells Season 3' which premieres in 2026
I skipped season 2 but I plan to watch season 3. Excited!
Why would you skip a whole season ??
1 1
Replying to atom951 • May 17, 2025
Article Kim Go Eun is confirmed to return in 'Yumi's Cells Season 3' which premieres in 2026
I don't think anyone can beat Woong. Season 1 was too good, probably unbeatable. Still, I might come out of retirement…
What do you think about S2 ?? I haven't still watched it.
1 1
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • May 17, 2025
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
This is clearly the best kdrama of all time.
14 0
On Heavenly Ever After • May 11, 2025
Title Heavenly Ever After
I have yet to watch this drama, although the rating is quite disappointing. I am pretty sure, even without seeing the drama, that it isn't as bad as the ratings suggest.
3 6
Replying to shichi • May 7, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I'm kind of confused as to why the director used the BL card. I thought the audience for this drama was another…
There was BL in this ??
0 0
Replying to Nari75 • May 3, 2025
Title The Divorce Insurance
Can't wait for it to end. Seriously, it's been so hard to watch...
You can drop it also.
3 1
On Study Group • May 2, 2025
Title Study Group
Even a mediocre season 2 of Weak Hero is better than this. It only tells us what trash this series is.
8 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • May 2, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Season 1 is your 5 star restaurant cuisine. Season 2 is your local diner.
4 0
Replying to Park Se Hwa • Apr 28, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Also according to your comment, suho and beom seok are not the main characters of weak hero class webtoon? So…
The whole webtoon is adapted into one season that is why S2 turned out to be subpar product. Considering this is netflix, we might see original plot for S3.
0 0
1