I feel that directing could be done in better way. Many scenes were filmed and timed in bit anticlimatic way. For example her "funeral". They jump of the cliff and then we see family discussing her funeral. And next scene is just her saying in one sentence, that they survived and need to wait for half month because of his injuries. And when we skip to that moment, and there is funeral, there is no shock for viewer, because we all saw that FL and ML are both fine already. Instead, if they did it like jump from cliff scene -> funeral-> and then flash back to them in fishing village after they ask her where she've been for half a month, I feel that pacing would be much more exciting for viewer. Also, how oldest brother death was handled. We as viewers got to like his character and then they killed him off offscreen with one sentence. Overall lot of action happened off screen and then they just talked about it. I understand it is cheaper to film, but it was sometimes boring because it was happening often. Overall they had waay too long and repetative conversations, mainly towards the end, which was kind of boring.
Watched this afterwatching Love in the clouds and you need to see the way I screamed when Situ Ling came on😭😭He…
Omg, I had totally same reaction! It took me few episodes to see him as different character, luckily they were too different, so it was possible. Didn't like him as Situ Ling, but he was very cute here, became my favorite, haha.
If you want majorrrr spoilers from the novel for their story, then continue reading haha:So in the novel Shen…
Yes, I have always known omegaverse exists, but I was just too confused how it works. My friend had to explain it to me 😅 and watching this drama gives me good picture, so its nice 😊 When I was reading fanfics, usually I read non-omegaverse. Before watching this drama, I read only one and it was by accident so I was very confused what is going on. 🤣
He knew it before the 3-year time skip because Huayong showed him the picture from that night. His reaction was…
Thank you! So he knows also that, he is the one he slept with in that hotel. And when does he finds out about pregnancy and that they have child together?
Same here, I was checking it yesterday evening, it was was written "today" and still 5 minutes before…
oh, really? I just started watching this week, so I was not sure if there are other platforms or not. So you are telling me it is being released only on viki?!
Still nothing on Viki on episode 13, before the notice say today, now it’s say coming soon. WTF is going on…
Same here, I was checking it yesterday evening, it was was written "today" and still 5 minutes before midnight, I was like, when are you going to release it, in last five minutes? But then the note changed to "one more day", which means release on Monday I guess? Well, weird. is it problem only on viki? Was it released on other platforms?
Instead, if they did it like jump from cliff scene -> funeral-> and then flash back to them in fishing village after they ask her where she've been for half a month, I feel that pacing would be much more exciting for viewer.
Also, how oldest brother death was handled. We as viewers got to like his character and then they killed him off offscreen with one sentence.
Overall lot of action happened off screen and then they just talked about it. I understand it is cheaper to film, but it was sometimes boring because it was happening often.
Overall they had waay too long and repetative conversations, mainly towards the end, which was kind of boring.
When I was reading fanfics, usually I read non-omegaverse. Before watching this drama, I read only one and it was by accident so I was very confused what is going on. 🤣
And when does he finds out about pregnancy and that they have child together?
is it problem only on viki? Was it released on other platforms?