112 is the number for police in korea, is that you're confused with? I'm asking cause I haven't watched yet and…
When you watch the drama you will know what I mean... Imagine a call that lasts for hours because FL has (strong hearing) ..., she can spy even if the crime place is far from the phone . criminal does not notice that... It becomes annoying when this is repeated every time... You will understand what I say after watching drama
90% ACTION .....so we should watch and ignore plot .... thanks to Maeda..her death made me sad it was the only good thing... FL loses her memory... And then she meet ML and they stand staring at each other and people walk by without even reacting... why did all the endings become so clichéd...?
i dont like how every episode one of the two MC (or both) will get beaten up so badly and recover immediately…
I don't know if this season is not good for me even though I waited for it for a long time.... or because I haven't watched dramas for a long time.... everything has become strange and lost its fun...
I haven't watched a drama yet. ..butI like Korean dramas because they don't put sex scenes. ..and I can recommend…
When did I criticize the drama... I didn't even watch queen woo... I watched Casa Lamor a long time ago and the reason was that I had the movies pack in USB .. I didn't have internet always on the computer ...CASA amor wasn't even a drama to drop it and i don't like it .. Because it was originally directed to women .. After watching Kdrama for 7 years I discovered that Korean screen doesn't need n**ity scenes... that's all I want to tell you... and also Queen Woo ...I will watch it after the remaining episodes become available ... thanks for reading this useless article 😅😅
I find it funny how some of the commenters are so sexually uptight, missionary only mofos. I wonder if they ever…
I haven't watched a drama yet. ..but I like Korean dramas because they don't put sex scenes. ..and I can recommend it to anyone🙂 ...... Most Netflix and HBO shows have unnecessary nudity scenes... I hope Kdrama keeps its content as it always has been...and if we want sexual perversion there are endless p**n sites 🙃
I don't know anything about drugs, but I hope that Yoo Ha In stops taking them because he is famous and it may affect people who love him, especially teenagers.... I hope that everything will be resolved quickly and that I will see him on screen soon.....
I didn t like the way the ending came... I felt that everything were happening quickly , especially in the last two episodes... there was nothing that made me feel that Hyun Soo was a main character.... but fortunately there are many good characters
The moment you realize that your favorite actor is getting older... This makes me sad ... but I understand... I am 21 and I feel old 🤣🤣🤣... I became more excited for signal S2 because S1 is one of the top 3 dramas for me.
I haven't started this drama yet, but you raised my expectations sky high, not because of Ji Sung's acting, as…
I hope it will be like that... Barieum is special... His writing, his development, and the best thing his ending...my comment about Jae Kyung is useless if drama"connection" is a disappointing in the future..
There are many actors fits with theirs roles If you ask me about my best acting role in kdramas, I would say Lee Seung Gi as Jung Bareum ( Mouse). Now after watching episode 3, I think Jisung fits well into his role (Jae Kyung)... If the drama ends on the same level, I will have another iconic character in the world of K-Drama.
FL loses her memory... And then she meet ML and they stand staring at each other and people walk by without even reacting... why did all the endings become so clichéd...?
After watching Kdrama for 7 years I discovered that Korean screen doesn't need n**ity scenes...
that's all I want to tell you... and also Queen Woo ...I will watch it after the remaining episodes become available ... thanks for reading this useless article 😅😅
I like Korean dramas because they don't put sex scenes. ..and I can recommend it to anyone🙂 ...... Most Netflix and HBO shows have unnecessary nudity scenes... I hope Kdrama keeps its content as it always has been...and if we want sexual perversion there are endless p**n sites 🙃