K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 17 hours ago
Replying to AmitTINKARI • Mar 8, 2025 Title The Judge from Hell i am in 2nd episode and after seeing the victim atepting suiside i really wanna send that female lead to hell...… FL is a demon....and you want her to sympathize with a victim 🙂🙂 This is boring 5 1
On Kim Dong Hee • Mar 5, 2025 Person Kim Dong Hee Primary school scandal is enough to end your career even though you were just a child 😭😭Are Koreans angels??? Do they cut their wings at birth??? WTF 27 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Mar 4, 2025 Title The East Palace Well, she is the king's maid and thus belongs to him, so if she does have a romance with ML she would be sentenced… I didn't know because I usually don't read descriptions... but you know "impossible romance" .... We have to expect anything from K-drama 🙂 3 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Feb 28, 2025 Title Twinkling Watermelon Yun cheong a and ha i chan made my eyes dry... this drama was warm and sad 3 0
Replying to Julia • Feb 27, 2025 Title Mouse is there happy ending? I can't spoil it for you....but mouse's ending is the most logical and satisfying ending for me. 1 0
On Uprising • Feb 27, 2025 Title Uprising She said "your sword will end up piercing your throat" .... It already happened 0 0
On Vagabond • Feb 25, 2025 Title Vagabond signal got a S2 after 10 years ......so...... I'll wait for vagabond s2 🥲 24 0
Replying to KAYDEN • Feb 24, 2025 Title The Witch But chinese version has a fantasy tag 🤦🏼♂️ I didn't mean anything like that.... I just wanted you to know.... I think it's a mistake from MDL ... I also havent watched the Chinese version 🙂✌️ 0 2
Replying to naccu • Feb 24, 2025 Title The Witch I don't understand. Is this drama fantasy? I only watched the first 2 episodes as of now but it doesn't seem to… But chinese version has a fantasy tag 🤦🏼♂️ 0 4
Replying to H-K-D • Feb 24, 2025 Title The Witch I am on ep2 I thought they will meet in next ep is that not happening (in ep3-4)??? Ep 4 And they still haven't met... obviously they won't in ep5.... 2 0
Replying to KAYDEN • Feb 23, 2025 Title Buried Hearts Strong woman dbs??Happiness ???Soundtrack ???Hwarang???Blooming youth ??? Not the best but better than most andI really like (Our blooming Youth) .... Because it was different as a historical drama ( i mean " revenge story" ) 0 0
On Buried Hearts • Feb 23, 2025 Title Buried Hearts I really liked this drama..... I hope to see a good revenge story.... 16 1
Replying to Ayla Flower • Feb 23, 2025 Title Buried Hearts it is so pity, but PHS is really bad at choosing scripts...( Strong woman dbs??Happiness ???Soundtrack ???Hwarang???Blooming youth ??? 4 5
Replying to Mellow231 • Feb 22, 2025 Title The Scandal Bruh he has been literally doing only action thrillers recently 🙄, twoe, gbs and after that the manipulated Not the same but...I don't know 😐😐 k2 and healer were two of the first 5 kdramas I watched.... Maybe nostalgia made me talk nonsense 😪😪 0 0
Replying to zan_ka • Feb 21, 2025 Title I, the Executioner Huge disappointment, first movie was so great, really like it but this one is boring… ☹️ It wasn't boring to me... but it's not veteran we know... it would have been good if this movie had a new title 0 1
Replying to Mellow231 • Feb 21, 2025 Title The Scandal Bruh he has been literally doing only action thrillers recently 🙄, twoe, gbs and after that the manipulated True🤦🏼♂️🤦🏼♂️🤦🏼♂️I think I miss him like he was in K2 and healer 2 2
On The Scandal • Feb 21, 2025 Title The Scandal 2025 and I'm still waiting JCW returns in action drama but....... 🙂🙂 1 5
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Feb 21, 2025 Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call 10/10 💯🔥🔥I think the future of K-drama will depend on (webtoon/novel)'s adaptations 1 1
On The Light in Your Eyes • Feb 16, 2025 Title The Light in Your Eyes Josee 2020 (movie)The Light in your eyes 2019I hope to see both of them again 1 0
Are Koreans angels??? Do they cut their wings at birth??? WTF
I really like (Our blooming Youth) .... Because it was different as a historical drama ( i mean " revenge story" )
Happiness ???
Soundtrack ???
Hwarang???
Blooming youth ???
I think I miss him like he was in K2 and healer
I think the future of K-drama will depend on (webtoon/novel)'s adaptations
The Light in your eyes 2019
I hope to see both of them again