No, he is not II Do's son. He married FL's mom and became her stepdad. Somehow, ML's father had a relationship…
Il I think Il Do doesn't know about his son or Dong ju's identity....So he was targeted him also Dong ju's father (FL's dad) getting another woman means there is something wrong with the first relationship .... maybe he isn't really his father I mean everything is messed up....love square if i describe this situation :)
No, he is not II Do's son. He married FL's mom and became her stepdad. Somehow, ML's father had a relationship…
Maybe it happened before their marriage.... when il do received that picture and his wife saw it... she was clearly upset... I think Il Do loved Dong ju's mother..... maybe an affair happened.... ahhh.... I'm talking about him being Dong ju's biological father..... I can expect anything in this drama.... Edit: I'm only saying this if the woman in the picture next to him is really his mother.
I hate this cliché... misunderstanding🤦🏼♂️🤦🏼♂️🤦🏼♂️ lovers think they are siblings ..... It's obvious... Seo Dong Ju is heo Il Do's son.... Did you see how Il Do was looking at Dong ju's mom when the picture was taken.... Ah .... Stepsiblings 🤦🏼♂️
The last 3 episodes ruined the first 9 .... illogical twist......the details at the beginning were enough to get me hooked on Hee Ja's story in 2019 for 10 episodes...the sci-fi was enough to justify that.... The last 3 episodes made first 9 episodes useless .... And what I'm more curious about is.. what happened to young Soo in Africa 🤦🏼♂️🤦🏼♂️ Drama until ep 9 was 9.5⭐ for me
Drop at ep 15 lol 😂😂 Why do the both leads always have to break up in ep 14 or 15 for shit reasons and get back together in ep 16 .... I feel like the writer starts writing the reasons for the breakup before the story itself... I'm tired of this cliché..
8.5/10 😪😪 Good story ... I have no problem with slow pacing but it would have been better if drama was 6 episodes because of unnecessary and repetitive scenes.... I was disappointed about jung hyeuk (ML's friend) but the last episodes showed us that he is not a random character....
marrying a minor is absolutely okay in Islam because the prophet Muhammad PBUH married Aisha RA when she was 7.…
I don't want to argue with you about your knowledge of Islam... they are Koreans, not muslims ...they have their own laws and morals, Why do you involve Islam in their problems....? Because you want to defend your favorite idol and that's it :)
As a Muslim I will tell you not to let these bastards justify Kim Soo Hyun's actions with Islam..... They are trying to defend their idol in any way they can..., really pathetic..
Edit: I'm only saying this if the woman in the picture next to him is really his mother.
Drama until ep 9 was 9.5⭐ for me
Why do the both leads always have to break up in ep 14 or 15 for shit reasons and get back together in ep 16 .... I feel like the writer starts writing the reasons for the breakup before the story itself... I'm tired of this cliché..
Good story ... I have no problem with slow pacing but it would have been better if drama was 6 episodes because of unnecessary and repetitive scenes.... I was disappointed about jung hyeuk (ML's friend) but the last episodes showed us that he is not a random character....
I hope this is the beginning of people supporting their stars without interfering in their personal lives in the future.....