News
Replying to yang_mao0909 • May 12, 2022
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Started reading the novel and literally imagining the characters with the faces of the cast making my own drama…
Hi where did you read the novel? Is it online? May I have the link? Thanks ❤️
0 2
Replying to 7535935 • May 11, 2022
Title Is My Kawaii About to Expire?
you have to download the video file from justpaste.it/u/hikariraiders and then play them together through an app…
Thank you. I'll try it. Thank you. 😊❤️
0 0
On Is My Kawaii About to Expire? • May 10, 2022
Title Is My Kawaii About to Expire?
Hello! Can anyone help me? I became a patreon in ecotvsubs and clicked the link but instead of a video, the one downloaded was a text file. What am I gonna do with this? Thank you.
0 4
Replying to CeeVieAre • Apr 2, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I enjoy every script lines uttered by the mighty and witty Qing Shu (Blue feather phoenix), especially when she…
I think they had filming last year. There were lots of posts from reuter while they were filming.
1 1
Replying to Birdlady • Apr 1, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Rumor sub on April 22 by that time both part are finish
Good thing virtual voyage is subbing it. We can watch the videos there while waiting for the official subs. A lot of thanks to the subbers in virtual voyage ❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to Birdlady • Apr 1, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
Rumor sub on April 22 by that time both part are finish
Oh my. Why so long 😭
0 1
Replying to SumiLu • Apr 1, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1 Spoiler
U serious!? Wayyy these people know how to troll people, boy. This show better be good u know, because if it turns…
I think it's good if the ending is based on the novel. It's definitely a happy ending after all the separation and hardship.
1 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 30, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
They said that croton's gonna be subbing it. Maybe they'll provide the subbed episodes when Part 2 is already showing 🤔🙄😭
3 6
Replying to KhaliBelle • Mar 19, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
The novel is a must read. Their journey was tough, exciting and lots of heart wrenching moments not just from…
I hope they'll release part 2 immediately after part 1. It's quite hard to wait for a long time. Just like me still waiting for snow sword stride season 2 😭
3 4
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Mar 19, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1 Spoiler
The novel is a must read. Their journey was tough, exciting and lots of heart wrenching moments not just from the leads but from the sidestories as well but definitely a happy ending. The drama has such power casts. I noticed some differences between the drama and novel since episode 1 but I hope it would do the novel justice and even surpass its amazingness. So far I'm definitely enjoying it even though I'm just watching the raws. Hoping and praying for good eng subs soon. ❤️
6 5
Replying to An Ro • Mar 5, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
In the search bar, type plans and pricing. $5/month. On the following page, click on plans and pricing and it…
Yes I was able to see it when I searched it 😊💜
0 0
Replying to An Ro • Feb 24, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
In the search bar, type plans and pricing. $5/month. On the following page, click on plans and pricing and it…
Thank you 💜
0 2
Replying to himekagura78 • Feb 20, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
when I first sign up it say something like page only available to subscriber below is the plans (if I recall correctly)…
I tried to sign up to LP but they didn't give me some options about paying nor send something like it in my registered email. 😭
0 0
On Samee Chua Kuen • Feb 19, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
Or maybe I'm not doing it correctly. Can anyone tell me how to be a member in lakorn pixie? Thank you in advance
0 7
On Samee Chua Kuen • Feb 19, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
Really? Where can I watch the Eng sub for this? Please help. I was not accepted in falada and I don't know why but I can't create an account in lakorn pixie 😭. Please help.
0 2
