News
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jul 2, 2026
Title Love Sea
Is this good or not? Loved fortPeat in love in the air because duh, their story was the best. But, i don't really…
definitely wouldn't recommend, especially if you find Peat's acting annoying. the storyline is flat and Peat's acting really got on my nerves
2 1
On Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version • Jun 12, 2026
Title Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version
I need to know who was in charge of wardrobe because WHYYYY was everyone always dressed in the tightest, skinniest jeans ever😠like, the whole cast. Yeesh.
1 0
ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 8, 2025
Game I’m curious… what were yall’s first BL’s?
I first watched the Japanese My Love Mixup then I watched KinnPorsche and wow was it a jumpðŸ˜
1 1
StacyO • Jun 8, 2025
Game Guess the Drama Based on the Object - Thai BL Edition #1
The moment I saw the bread i immediately knew where it was from, the blatant and awkward product placement had me laughing when I saw it
3 1