News
On Friends with Benefits • Jan 18, 2026
Title Friends with Benefits
ero film but gl an fun.
0 0
Replying to lovehj • Jan 12, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
Is she considered a widow even though there was no official marriage ceremony performed?
sadly yes
1 0
Replying to Turkic Korean LatinaGLBa • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Rose
where did you watch?
damn ....thats were I used to watch it ...I can not find it at all now
0 0
Replying to Leela Turanga • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Rose
It was my first time seeing Joe Cheng acting and I feel in love with his character. He played his part perfectly.…
where did you watch?
0 0
Replying to Thanu • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Rose
I almost couldn't watch, It was frustrating. They were so good together 😢
where did you watch?
1 1
Replying to MadTea • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Rose
Kui and Bai he...😥😥😥😥
where did you watch?
0 2
Replying to Marshmallow • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Rose
I am so confused didn't kui like jin how come that he has feeling for bai he out of nowhere is he bi or what please…
where did you watch?
1 2
On Club Friday Theory of Love: The Choices of Love • Jan 1, 2026
Title Club Friday Theory of Love: The Choices of Love
ok to pass the time while my kdramas/cdramas start
0 0
Replying to Turkic Korean LatinaGLBa • Dec 3, 2025
Review Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
TVER
you just have to battle through lol because it got taken down from tver
0 2
Replying to Turkic Korean LatinaGLBa • Dec 2, 2025
Review Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
TVER
https://9tsu.vip/110962.html
1 4
Replying to Sapphicace • Nov 27, 2025
Title Vamp
Hopefully now that it has been changed there will be hollywood-style action with queer romance (not your typical…
I mean I would love a GL.....but bL ppl usally arent pro gl
1 1
Replying to yuki89y • Nov 27, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Ist this BL?
not strictly ...
1 0
Replying to unbeliebubble • Nov 13, 2025
Title A Girl & Her Guard Dog
ML is cute, but too much grooming in this one. I watched the begining (15 mn), the way ML touched this high schooler…
my thought exactly !!!!!!
1 0
Replying to emi1118 • Aug 15, 2025
Title Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
Where did you watch it, i can't find it anywhere in eng sub PLZZ help me
Oh I speak Japanese so I didn't need subs, sorry
0 0
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Jul 22, 2025
Title S Line
how did Kim Mi-Seong get her glasses in the motel if Kyu-Jin is the culprit Hyun-Heup would have noticed her coming…
where are you watching this at
0 1
Replying to Janejane • Jul 22, 2025
Title S Line
This is literally the best Korean show, I absolutely love it!!!
You have good taste an a mature palette !!!!!
3 0
lo_ve • Jul 14, 2025
Article Lee Sung Min and Kang Ha Neul's 'Ode to My Father' sequel film to depict 1992 LA Riots
This will be very interesting if done right.
5 0
Replying to MilicaB • Jul 13, 2025
Title S Line
LOL it is unique to your personal experience. But it is NOT new or unique :) This krrama relies a very basic concept…
I am korean ..what are you on about lol I said the intro (theme song) ........
0 0
Replying to MA_219AL • Jul 13, 2025
Title S Line
does the show have any inappropirate scenes? I'm a minor.
Yes , and if like the source material there will be alot...minors should not watch
0 0
On S Line • Jul 12, 2025
Title S Line
I really like it, the intro is fresh and different.....but then again, I am an adult who is comfy with sex and sexuality as a part of human nature. I find the cast solid and hope it gets better. Sex is an everyday activity for most and a part of humanity, and how we create life. So this show takes a very unique thought on sex, sexual trysts, and relationships.
17 11
