Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Asiana
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2025
On Wrath of Desire • Jul 9, 2025
This film is a hauntingly and beautifully intimate queer drama that unpacks the deep emotional scars of trauma, the liberation of BDSM, and the tangled mess of desire, guilt, and self-perception. Through the fiery dynamic between Phoenix Du, a queer, androgynous survivor, and Jade Liu, a closeted prosecutor burdened by Catholic shame and familial grief, the film explores how abuse and repression warp our sense of self in adulthood.
it stands out in its fearless embrace of BDSM as a healing language ,one rooted in trust, consent, and emotional clarity. It doesn’t fetishize kink, but honors it as a powerful counter-narrative to the trauma both women carry.

For queer audiences, especially those navigating the aftermath of abuse, the film offers a rare representation: messy, tender, erotic, and deeply human. It is dark and horrid in some parts, full of force and abuse, but that is many people's dark realities. It’s a story of survival, of rewriting who we are beyond what hurt us, and of loving bravely, even when the world says not to. As a queer Asian femme who faced similar abuse, this film is a dark joy to me.......but again, this is from a place of understanding the characters.
3 0
Replying to Randz • Jul 5, 2025
hirose suzu the actress that you are 👏, this movie's strong point would be the actors, the plot was okayish…
where did you watch it?
0 4
On Friendly Rivalry • Jun 24, 2025
🎭 Brilliant Performances with Raw Emotion
Chung Su Bin brings quiet strength to Seul Gi, making every moment of her vulnerability hit like a gut punch. Lee Hye Ri, meanwhile, steals scenes as Je Yi—portraying a girl raised on expectations and privilege, but desperate for something real, someone who sees past her perfect mask.

Together, they build a dynamic that’s as painful as it is beautiful. Their evolution from reluctant rivals to something closer—more intimate—is paced perfectly.

🔍 Mystery, Power, and Queer Survival
The backdrop of Chaehwa High is more than just a school setting. It’s a world of secrets, corruption, and legacy. Beneath the uniforms and elite façades lies a suffocating system that punishes any girl who steps out of line—especially those who dare to love differently.

As Seul Gi begins to uncover the truth about her father’s mysterious death, she and Je Yi are pulled deeper into a dangerous game. But the emotional heart of the series remains their bond—the question of whether they’ll choose each other, even when everything around them demands otherwise.

I NEED MORE SPICE IN SEASON 222222
2 0
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jun 23, 2025
As a medical student, I adore this drama....it vaguely reminds me of hyper knife. It is beyond refreshing to witness intelligent women with passions in kdrama this year! especially in the surgical realm.
3 0
Replying to abckinthemiddle • Apr 24, 2025
chastity high, jack o frost. anything else??
I doubt he will do more his current agency is more conservative and also his standing is rising here in east asia so IDK. but BL is always a solid check for actors.
1 1
Replying to Carulhein • Apr 14, 2025
Title Kakafukaka
Looks like I’m the only one but I really couldn’t stop watching. Yes, it’s weird, but I thought it was good.…
I love it as well...its my go to stress drama to calm me down.
4 0
On Hyper Knife • Apr 10, 2025
Title Hyper Knife Spoiler
They are each other's half( Soul mates) . It makes great sense, as you can see from her tattoo completed in the last scene. I am not sure if its romantic or platonic but it was damn good! As a Neuro Med Student, I enjoyed it a lot .10/10.
4 0
On I Love You Just a Little Bit • Apr 2, 2025
I usually don't really leave reviews because I don't care that much, but I just found this drama so ironic. I remember watching it when it first came out several years ago and the lead male actor(Masahiro Higashide) who was engrossed in a very public affair during his wife's pregnancy, almost causing her a miscarriage. Choosing to be in this drama is so ironic to me. During, he had a three-year affair with his co-star while filming 2 separate movies with her and then decided to gaslight her while pregnant. Wow, he really is a good actor I guess…..
1 0
Replying to Atlantic girl • Apr 2, 2025
Title Matched Spoiler
So tomu is her son from the girl's father??!
yes
0 3
On Matched • Apr 2, 2025
Title Matched
twisted but well thought out
0 0