Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Asiana
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2025
Replying to SenaCan • 10 hours ago
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t…
6months and when the university season is over I spend any free breaks in korea.
0 1
On Pls Love • 10 hours ago
Title Pls Love
As I write this review, I already know it’s going to sound a little toxic, but honestly, this show hits a little too close to home. As a queer Asian woman who has worked in a high-income professional field and previously dated another woman who worked in the sex industry, I can say that the dynamics portrayed here feel uncomfortably realistic. The second female character, in particular, reminds me of someone I was once involved with, and I know firsthand how complicated, emotionally intense, and potentially toxic these relationships can become.

Although that chapter of my life is behind me, watching this show was genuinely triggering at times. What makes it so compelling, though, is how realistically it portrays the blurred boundaries between professional relationships, financial power, emotional attachment, and romantic involvement. People may assume these situations are rare, but they are more common than many realize, particularly in certain affluent social circles across East and Southeast Asia. Women's clubs and hostess establishments can create environments where personal and professional boundaries become complicated, and it is surprisingly easy to develop feelings for someone you initially knew through their work. Taking that relationship outside the workplace introduces an entirely different set of risks, power dynamics, and emotional complications.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this story drew inspiration from someone's real-life experiences. There is a particular kind of authenticity here that feels difficult to fabricate without understanding the people and circumstances involved. And the casting? Absolutely phenomenal. The performances make the characters feel like real people rather than fictional stereotypes, which is probably why the show hits as hard as it does. It's messy, uncomfortable, and occasionally toxic—but that's also what makes it so believable.
2 0
Replying to SenaCan • 6 days ago
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t…
my family is Turkic from Uzbekistan and some live in Türkiye .....I just moved to turkey for school work so I am just now getting used too turkish /istanbul.
0 3
Replying to SenaCan • 6 days ago
I’d like to ask you something, if you don’t mind. Are you Turkish? I’m asking in English because I wasn’t…
I was wondering the same...I am turkic and I saw deniz and was like thats my name lol
0 5
Replying to VenomGoblin • 24 days ago
Japanese is easy enough for them to grasp and learn since there's similarities between Korean and it. Probably…
Similarities? Like what?? I am korean and do not agree. I may say with the chinese rooted words sure but over all.......no
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Aug 22, 2026
Title Her
Has Aye left Gmmtv?
wtf noooooooooo reallyyyy
0 0
Replying to Sunshine • Aug 13, 2026
Title Her
well.. gl means girl loving girl..and a person who has transformed their gender, an mtf.. is a girl..so ig it…
THANK YOU !!! YOU GET IT!
1 0
Replying to Pinky • Aug 12, 2026
they keep coping how his “money & power” kept him out of jail but Korea’s former president Yoon, arguably…
tf? our former president was a puppet who actually had not money so wtf are you talking about . And he was far from the most powerful man in our country.
2 1
On Her • Aug 5, 2026
Title Her
I NEED THIS SHOW !!!!!!!!!!WHAT IS GOING ON WITH IT!
5 0