Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The sky that meets the Empire State
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 3, 2017
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award2

Ladytears

The sky that meets the Empire State
Replying to Anaira • Nov 9, 2025
I’m so done with Cheng Yi’s dramas 😭😭🤣🤣🤣. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSy4bysoD/
ahahahahaha!! I can turn the other way, while is radiance pass by lol good luck!!
0 0
On Liu Yu • Nov 9, 2025
Person Liu Yu
Happy Birthday sir!!
0 0
On T.O.P • Nov 4, 2025
Person T.O.P
Happy Birthday Sir!!
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Nov 3, 2025
Fei yeye's final words are really heart wrenching.... "Do you have friends willing to risk their lives to…
Totally my hero for him saying that!!
4 0
On Joe Chen • Oct 31, 2025
Person Joe Chen
I did not read her profile to see why she's getting the evil roles, NOOO!! my girl. Sad I do wanted her in normal cdrama modern drama.
2 0