Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The sky that meets the Empire State
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 3, 2017
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award2

Rosie

The sky that meets the Empire State
Replying to MMJ • 23 hours ago
Person Wang Xing Wei
Three Meals and Good Times: When the Mist Clears, We Return Home | 三餐和良辰之雾散归栖时ML: Wang Xing…
This one is my new favorite!!
0 0
On Wang Xing Wei • 23 hours ago
Person Wang Xing Wei
I watched him in view drama but the one I'm watching him in is the first time I'm really looking at this man so handsome. Most of his drama pictures are not link to him so much and only two links lol
0 0
On Wei Da Xun • 2 days ago
Person Wei Da Xun
Is profile picture don't look like him, I believe this a youthful him. I was just about to say I totally like him even though I only watched him in one drama and like his persona. I hope he does well in the new drama he's in.
0 0
Replying to Remo666 • 5 days ago
Same this might be the worst cliffhanger I’ve ever experienced. I need to know lol
with a drama this good?!! yesss. They always do that leave us feeling hungry and waiting.
0 0
On Charlie Zhou • 6 days ago
Person Charlie Zhou
Happy Birthday sir been so active on others things you make a lot of ppl laugh!!
0 0
Replying to wildarm21 • 7 days ago
Title Sword God
They are in thesame world but in different region ..the one baizhi mention in last part was the acestor monster…
I had a feeling, thanks.
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 7 days ago
I kept sleeping on this!! I need a day off to feel awake cause since it came out like I'll watch my current drama come to this one and i'm out like what in the world ahahahahaha!! i'm too dang comfortable with this guy.
0 0
On Sword God • 7 days ago
Title Sword God
ikd the end got me again they won't have s2 cause I'm still looking for s2 Be Yourself lol even if this was a sequel it's way different from the other drama nothing related to me unless he runs the universe lol
0 3
On Hei Ze • 8 days ago
Person Hei Ze
Happy Birthday sir!!
0 0
On Bai Lu • 12 days ago
Person Bai Lu
Happy Birthday my dear!!
0 0