Celebrity Yoo Yeon Seok Wasn’t Always Yoo: Actor Reveals the Surprising Names He Almost Used 4 hours ago
K-Drama Go Min Si, Kim Min Ha, Choi Hyun Wook and others amp up excitement for 'Dead-End Job' 13 hours ago
Replying to Nox • Jul 27, 2026 Title As Scheduled This is a easy watch…doesn’t take itself too seriously and as far as a romcom goes its solid in its genre… thanks. 1 0
On As Scheduled • Jul 27, 2026 Title As Scheduled Found out about this one today lol I guess I don't really watch the mains so lets dig in. 0 0
On He Yu • Jul 24, 2026 Person He Yu idk I never really look at him until know!! when I saw him in photo's or videos other than drama he looks so different. 1 0
Replying to vicarious • Jul 24, 2026 Person He Yu I came across https://www.youtube.com/shorts/o_Z0IVcLee0 and I found him so hot here.All actors should stop tolerating… omgash this video had me looking at him for the first time. 1 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Jul 24, 2026 Title Love in the Shell They said the filming of Love In The Shell will be 120 days and we're now on 20 plus days of filming the drama. nice!! i'm loving the scenes so far!! 0 0
Replying to Jane • Jul 22, 2026 Title Love in the Shell Next year December might be the earliest 😭 xianxia takes too long, some people are saying 2028… I was going to say the same thing lol but time is money so I think next year. 4 1
On Yun Miao 2: Wo Xiu Xian Duo Nian Qiang Yi Dian Zen Me Le • Jul 22, 2026 Title Yun Miao 2: Wo Xiu Xian Duo Nian Qiang Yi Dian Zen Me Le Spoiler She told the thunder and lighting to ' get lost! '(60) my dude called her a ' badass ' totally enjoying this drama 0 0
Replying to zlhlinghe • Jul 12, 2026 Person Yan Yu Chen he really looks like bai jingting no way off. 1 0
Replying to Minhua • Jul 12, 2026 Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Itss sooo gooodd 😭❤️🔥..i regret watching these episodes now I can't wait 😭 that's why I stop I need this drama to be my go to only drama after I'm down with the others. 2 0
Replying to jiyaa • Jul 12, 2026 Title Key to the Phoenix Heart tell me tell me 👂🏼 what is your first reaction after watching few episodes because I m holding it so that… I was able to watch ep 1 and stopped only for the support of the first watch and count lol other wise, I have other drama to catch up on. 0 1
long time no see!!