Celebrity
On Bai Lu • 12 days ago
Person Bai Lu
Happy Birthday my dear!!
0 0
On Xin Yun Lai • 13 days ago
Person Xin Yun Lai
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Sword God • 14 days ago
Title Sword God
I am also enjoying this while I wait for another.
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
The story is so long, my guess is they show kids as babies first and then some episodes with them growing up.…
It's seemed long but my gash! we are nothing near the two pairing as yet!_! I guess this is why it's 47 lol I did not miss this long road stretch at all.
1 0
Replying to Rosie • 18 days ago
Title Revenge
We are lucky to get the pear though lol just wait for next year or the next!!
lol
0 0
Replying to BradysMom • 18 days ago
Title Never-Ending Summer
I'm in the US and I watch it on iQIYI.
good!!
0 0
Replying to Mstique • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
Tbh, I’m here for the schemes, betrayal and the drama. I didn’t even care if they met or not. The romance…
ahahahahaha yesss!!
3 0
On Against the Current • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
Omgash!! this drama had me in tears so far, come on!!
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
There are kids in the trailers so I hope they keep them and this thing is 47 episodes so hopefully the kids stay.
YEahhh!! Right 47!_!
0 0
On Against the Current • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
I hope it's good with the 47 ep and plz let kidz be in the end.
3 4
On Lee Chae Min • 19 days ago
Person Lee Chae Min
Happy Birthday sir!!
0 0
Replying to Irene • 19 days ago
Title Revenge
i hope this releases soon...
We are lucky to get the pear though lol just wait for next year or the next!!
5 2
Replying to BradysMom • 20 days ago
Title Never-Ending Summer
I'm in the US and I watch it on iQIYI.
Buy a VPN!! only way you can also get it in your location.
0 2
On Felix • 20 days ago
Person Felix
Happy Birthday!!
1 0
Replying to Noy • 20 days ago
Title Revenge
They loved each other.She thought he is dead.She "seduces", the ML in his new disguise.....cat and mouse…
ok thanks
0 0
On The Scandal • 20 days ago
Title The Scandal
omgash!! the poster look completely different from the main Lady omgash!! wild but I might want to watch this.
2 0
Replying to zlhsh • 20 days ago
Title Revenge
He is the main villain.
whattttt nooooooo our good guy:(
3 0
Replying to Noy • 20 days ago
Title Revenge
They loved each other.She thought he is dead.She "seduces", the ML in his new disguise.....cat and mouse…
I want to read.
1 2
On Revenge • 20 days ago
Title Revenge
I'm over joyed and happy. YESSSSSSS!! I love the pairing.
11 0
Replying to Sweetreat • 22 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Its kinda wild that Netflix has all the episodes out but Youku doesn't, unless you have express.
I guess Netflix is the main uploader here!! that happened in another cdrama where it was the same I was taken back that I was paying more there lol.
2 0

2