Celebrity
Replying to Sarah • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I have no problem with toxic romance stories but I dont like forced kisses at all. Does anyone know if there are…
This dude hardly come in drama where he kisses like this it's my first time seeing mr hotty do this. This cdrama reminded me of other cdrama but I won't say.
5 1
On Sada Mayumi • Aug 23, 2026
Person Sada Mayumi
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Jessica Hsuan • Aug 19, 2026
Person Jessica Hsuan
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Pull Strings • Aug 17, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Was not expecting this!!
1 0
On Sun Xue Ning • Aug 16, 2026
Person Sun Xue Ning
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Ma Xiao Yu • Aug 16, 2026
Person Ma Xiao Yu
Happy Birthday sir!!
0 0
On Wu Jin Yan • Aug 16, 2026
Person Wu Jin Yan
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 15, 2026
Photo Photo
so dashing 3>
1 0
On Jadie Jia • Aug 13, 2026
Person Jadie Jia
Happy Birthday!!
1 0
On Jasper Liu • Aug 12, 2026
Person Jasper Liu
Happy Birthday sir!! been a long time.
0 0
On Wang Chuan • Aug 6, 2026
Person Wang Chuan
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 5, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
I was caught off guard about the timing of this drama like I did not see it on the calendar?!!!!looking at it.
1 0
Enigma05 • Aug 4, 2026
Photo Photo
lovely very hype for this!!
0 0
Lily Alice • Aug 4, 2026
Article Ding Yu Xi and Deng En Xi's 'The Road to Splendor' unveils premiere date
Yesss my favorite couple back!!
2 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 4, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Saw the first three ep!! not bad I will wait. This one is a desert drama. I see everyone is in this drama too<3
3 0
On He Yi Ying • Aug 2, 2026
Person He Yi Ying
Happy Birthday princess👑
0 0
Replying to 4evergreen • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
yah! Tencent is trying to make extra cash 😅 I used to have vip, I stopped subscribe it for a while. Recently,…
same here!! switch up is ok too I do that know since I don't go to viki anymore.
0 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Jul 28, 2026
Person Luo Yun Xi
Happy birthday sir!!
6 0
Replying to 4evergreen • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
yah! Tencent is trying to make extra cash 😅 I used to have vip, I stopped subscribe it for a while. Recently,…
This is why I like iqi better paid for good vip and you get all vip ep!! wetv just keep sucking money from their vvip.
0 2
Replying to Ryaan • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I thought this drama had happy ending 🤔Huayong just died righ in front of shen xihe oh my God it's so heartbreaking…
put in spoiler my dear.
2 0

2