Celebrity
Replying to sunandtear • Jun 18, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I want to watch it but the series is too long... and it will start just now so see you next yearxd lol
I’ll be done before last week of August. It airs Mon-Thu with 2 episodes per day = 8 episodes per week. But yes it’s quite an anticipated drama so you might want to wait to avoid disappointment if it’s horrible.
1 0
On Good Bye, My Princess • Jun 16, 2018
Title Good Bye, My Princess
Same writer as Siege in the Fog? No thanks, I’m not a masochist.
10 0
On Guardian • Jun 14, 2018
Title Guardian
Sigh* probably will be my biggest regret in life. Not being able to read Chinese and miss all this amazing novels. Too bad BL dramas are banned in China so seeing this novel turned into a bromance is really sad.
2 0