Celebrity
Replying to Ying Yuan • 18 days ago
Title The Scandal Spoiler
In which episode and time ?
Episode 7, 38 min
1 0
Replying to Blue Moon Reaper • Mar 4, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3 Spoiler
Can anyone tell me if this is the end or is she going to slowly date half the K drama industry before she gets…
It's supposed to be the end.
1 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Nov 19, 2023
Title The Nice Guy
i only saw ryu hye young in law school so this could be interesting
she is great in reply 1988 too!
6 2
On See You in My 19th Life • Oct 4, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life Spoiler
I don't understand why sometimes she says Seo Ha is her first love, is she talking about her 17th/18th life in specific or is she talking about all her lives in general? Because as far as I can remember she mentioned she had lovers(even when she was a boy, i think she had a lover) and even a child, so it wouldn't make sense to say he is her first love, right? Or am I overthinking? Haha
3 1
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Oct 2, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service
If only this series didn't have that annoying triangle plot and focused on the main pair and was like 10 or 12…
Agree!! I love Lee Soo Hyuk, but I didn't really enjoy the second couple :(
0 1
Replying to mividamore • Jan 16, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Some of y’all are so annoying. Firstly, I wanna say Naksu has lived her entire life as an assassin. She has…
EXACTLY!!
0 0
Replying to Dramagagg • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Sooo, i havent' realize something before, the last two dramas of the Hong sisters had sad endings, or open sad…
I hope they go for a ending like Master's Sun/ The Greatest Love/ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho/ You're Beautiful. I still have hopes!!
4 0
Replying to Tuiiya • Dec 24, 2022
Title Silent
Has anyone else seen Tsumugi‘s and Sou‘s shadows kiss in the classroom? 🥰
I just finished the drama and I didn't see it, when does it happen?
0 2
On Love in Contract • Nov 24, 2022
Title Love in Contract
The best thing about this drama is the FL's bsf.
1 0
Replying to M i t a • Oct 13, 2022
Title Our Blues
Can anyone recommend me dramas like this one ? Kdrama, cdrama, jdrama !! Any good soul ?? 🥹
Noh Hee Kyung's dramas are great!! Live, Dear My Friends...
1 0
Replying to maizus • Aug 26, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
I lost hope in Ji Chang Wook he don't know anymore how to choose a good script. After Healer and K2 he's projects…
:/ Agree, I haven't started this one yet, but Melting Me Softly and Backstreet Rookie were bad... The Sound of Magic was nice though, but I miss him in Healer, The K2 and Suspicious Partner.
2 0
Replying to Pranjali Srivastava • Jul 26, 2022
Title Eve
I liked shooting stars and the sound of the magic , though !
i'm enjoying extraordinary attoney woo, twenty five twenty one was awesome, business proposal was really cool. Tomorrow, Money Heist and Juvenille Justice were also nice, but there were some episodes i couldn't focus 100%.
1 0
Replying to Pranjali Srivastava • Jul 25, 2022
Title Eve
I liked shooting stars and the sound of the magic , though !
shooting stars could've been better... this year only few kdramas caught my attention :(
0 2
On Eve • Jul 21, 2022
Title Eve
Yoo Sun and Seo Yea Ji saved this with their acting. They sure were the highlight.
7 1
On Eve • Jul 21, 2022
Title Eve
After all I just feel sorry for Da Bi, her mom is crazy and her father gives 0 f*** about her and only cares about the mistress.
12 2
Replying to aline fuste • Jul 21, 2022
Title Eve
QUE DECEPÇÃOMUITA DECEPÇÃO E ROMANTIZAÇÃO DA VIOLÊNCIA CONTRA MULHER
Meu mood no momento é: Sora faça o que for preciso e acabe com o CEO
0 0
On Eve • Jul 20, 2022
Title Eve
Happy ending would just ruin everything, I hope this has a sad ending, this was supposed to be a revenge story after all 🤨 where is the revenge? Instead they're giving us a cliche with a couple with 0 chemistry.
12 5
Replying to Yun_Na • Jul 14, 2022
Title Eve
Crazyyyyy like Ra Ei hasn't been abused enough, I don't give a rat's shit if he loves her, He.Is.Abusive. end…
Nah, I don't think it's love, since the beginning seems pretty much just obsession to me :/
8 0
On Eve • Jul 14, 2022
Title Eve
Why some people still want to find reasons to ship Rael and Yoon Gyeom after what happened?🤨 seriously confused
13 6
Replying to teddy • Jul 4, 2022
Title Eve
Just finished ep 3....uh is she supposed to have chemistry with the chairman? I don’t feel anything between…
I'm currently at episode 8 and still feel the same abt their chemistry, it's giving me nothing.
4 2
