Celebrity Replying to happymecookie • Apr 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo
can someone give me a k drama that is thriller ,crime and a inch of romance
City Hunter
1 1
Replying to sonya • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Is Chief Kim and Fiery Priest as good as this? As funny? All the side characters are so so funny and they all…
I love both, specially Fiery Priest. Also, Fiery Priest's FL and Vincenzo's FL are kinda similar.
0 0
Replying to Sazz O • Mar 26, 2021
Title Vincenzo
All I feel for the fl is disgust.
Why?
3 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 26, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
I was really excited to watch this drama, it's a pity :/ they could just remove the parts that were considered polemic. Kinda unfair to the actors who put a lot of effort into it.
3 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Mar 8, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
Fun but a little bit overrated.
4 0
Replying to Extracurricular • Jan 5, 2021
Title Extracurricular
Replying to deleted comment
I think Class of Lies is a little bit similar.
2 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Dec 28, 2020
Title Extracurricular
is it nice? i feel like want to drop it after half way of episode 1
I didn't like the FL at first, but after episode 3 she started to grow on me.
0 0
Replying to 7726455 • Apr 23, 2020
Title The World of the Married
Does anyone know more kdramas like this one? Kinda like Misty etc more mature ones? 19+ ( Korean age)
This drama gives me Sky Castle and Misty vibes.
1 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Apr 23, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I just hope they don't put Joo Young with the photographer. I wanna see him interacting with Seo Ryung. Please Kim Eun Sook give us a nice secondary couple.
4 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Apr 19, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama! Spoiler
Hi guys I kept this drama on hold I was waiting for it to finish so that I can bingewatch!! Somebody pls reply…
He ends up with MJ.
1 1
Replying to kdramasushi • Apr 19, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama! Spoiler
Hi!! I’ve been putting off this drama ever since ep 3 bcus i knew i wouldnt be able to watch on if yuri didnt…
Netflix already released the episode. He ends up with MJ.
0 1
Replying to Ana Carolina Cebin Perei • Mar 30, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
I'm still hoping the Gang Hwa will stay with Yuri =D
Same...they had such a cute relationship before.
2 0
Replying to tajfun • Feb 23, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
so this little kid actor who plays their daughter is actually a boy
Omg haha didn't even notice
7 0
Jeana • Jun 30, 2019
Article Jeana's Top 10 Lady Badasses
Ma Yi Deum and Lee Jin Sook are also my faves.
2 1
Replying to Naumi • Jun 23, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
I like the drama I like chemistry I like everything but that one song that is stuck in my mind since 4th episode…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDlT-A_rko8 this one?
3 1
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Jun 17, 2019
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
I like this drama, but i can't stand what the female lead did to him, even though she didn't intend to hurt him, she fooled him. It also bothers me how long it took for him to finally find out the truth.
13 1
On Her Private Life • Jun 6, 2019
Title Her Private Life
I love this drama, but that whole thing about their past in episode 15 came out of nowhere???
8 1
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • May 28, 2019
Title Angel's Last Mission: Love
Yeon Seo kinda reminds me of Oh Yeong from That Winter The Wind Blows and she's one of my favorite FLs, i'm so excited, i'm loving her and Shin Hye Sun is doing an amazing job as always.
4 1
Replying to Sunset • May 17, 2019
Title Welcome to Waikiki Season 2 Spoiler
am I the only one who's still not over Jun Ki/Chewbacca... I can't seem to ship him and Jung Eun, they barely…
I haven't seen the ending yet, do jun ki and jung eun end up together?
0 1
On He Is Psychometric • May 13, 2019
Title He Is Psychometric
I don't know why but i felt the romance part was a little off, maybe because i didn't find the female lead interesting enough :/ she was a little bit bland.
15 4
