News
Replying to Ruyi • Sep 20, 2017
Title Live Up to Your Name
Guys.....I'm not sure if I should watch Live Up to Your Name, Dr. Heo (2017) or Save Me (2017)....they both…
It depends,both dramas are really good,the difference is that Save Me is darker and has a heavy feeling and Live Up To Your Name is more light and funny,apart from having some dramatic moments,is up to you which genre you like more.
1 0
On Untouchable • Sep 13, 2017
Title Untouchable
Who's gonna be Jin Goo's romantic pair?
0 0
On Girls' Generation 1979 • Sep 12, 2017
Title Girls' Generation 1979
What's up with the ratings?the drama barely started
25 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Sep 8, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
They took Kang Yi Na away,but thank god they gave us Jo Eun.
6 0
Replying to Lala_Chi • Sep 7, 2017
Title School 2017 Spoiler
Haven't seen the last episodes,can you tell me if there's any kiss?
I was waiting for this,what a pity :(
0 0
On School 2017 • Sep 7, 2017
Title School 2017
Haven't seen the last episodes,can you tell me if there's any kiss?
0 4
Replying to L0V3E • Sep 6, 2017
Title Hospital Ship
Is this actually interesting? Or is this another 'Korean Medical Romance'? I watched the first episode…
It's only the beginning of 40 episodes,so we can't say much,but I don't think the first episodes were bad,I think they were entertaining,I'll keep watching because I have hopes it will improve.
3 0
Replying to Keren • Aug 30, 2017
Title Stranger
I really miss this drama. I can't seem to find dramas as good as this one.
Liar Game is good but I had many problems with the female main lead.
0 0
Replying to THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER • Aug 29, 2017
Title Live Up to Your Name Spoiler
Reply to me once Kim Nam Gil shaves his facial hair, hate characters with facial hair in Asian dramas, looks weird…
He shaved in the end of the episode 6 I guess.
0 0
On Strongest Deliveryman • Aug 27, 2017
Title Strongest Deliveryman
Ji Yoon and Jin Gyu are really cute together,surprisingly I'm more interested in them than the main couple.
16 1
Replying to Jeana • Aug 26, 2017
Article 5 Asian Dramas with WTF Endings! Spoiler
Lmao does anybody remember Innocent Man x'D
At least they ended up together xD
2 0
On Million Yen Women • Aug 20, 2017
Title Million Yen Women Spoiler
They killed the two best characters :(
18 1
On Kleun Cheewit • Aug 20, 2017
Title Kleun Cheewit
I wanted to watch this lakorn,but I heard the main guy is abusive...Is that true?
0 1
On Black • Aug 16, 2017
Title Black
Lee El <3 <3
3 0
Replying to Somach • Aug 8, 2017
Title Hit the Top
I didn't like Hyun Jae and Woo Seung pairing. I feel so bad for Ji Hoon. It would have been better if Ji…
Agree,I don't know,I liked the drama but something was off for me.
1 0
On Criminal Minds • Aug 7, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
I'm very confused with story,characters,cases,pace of the drama,I'm not feeling into it and I love the main actors T-T somebody help me haha because I'm lost XD
6 1
On Introverted Boss • Aug 7, 2017
Title Introverted Boss
I want to watch this show because of Gong Seung Yeon,does it worth it?
0 1
On Criminal Minds • Aug 7, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
I would love to see Lee Jun Ki and Moon Chae Won in a romantic drama,they have chemistry.
8 0
On Strongest Deliveryman • Aug 7, 2017
Title Strongest Deliveryman
I'm so in love with the second female lead.
18 0
On The King in Love • Aug 6, 2017
Title The King in Love
For those who are curious,the name of the two actors who play the prince's bodyguards are Bang Jae Ho(Jin Gan) and Ki Do Hoon(Jang Ui).
4 0
