News
Replying to Unnie25 • Jun 30, 2017
Title The Guardians
Am I the only one having naughty thoughts about the priest? Lol
Me too haha god forgive us xD
1 0
Replying to Ririn • Jun 29, 2017
Title Suspicious Partner
So, I'm actually curious about what is the name of the melody? I forgot to use Shazam when the song appeared.…
You're welcome :D
1 0
Replying to Ririn • Jun 29, 2017
Title Suspicious Partner
So, I'm actually curious about what is the name of the melody? I forgot to use Shazam when the song appeared.…
I sent you the link of the song,but the name is Yemin - A Love Story of Countryside Boy.
2 0
Replying to Ririn • Jun 29, 2017
Title Suspicious Partner
So, I'm actually curious about what is the name of the melody? I forgot to use Shazam when the song appeared.…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcJIwS4Kabc
1 0
Replying to Ririn • Jun 28, 2017
Title Suspicious Partner
So, I'm actually curious about what is the name of the melody? I forgot to use Shazam when the song appeared.…
Which moment the song plays?
0 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Jun 27, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
I hope they put Yoon Park in the cast again,I'm going to be very sad if there isn't no chef :(
9 1
Replying to Yuuki • Jun 27, 2017
Title The King in Love
what's Im Yoon Ah acting like in other dramas?
Many people criticize her,but I think she's fine,I've seen way worse actresses.
1 0
Replying to Kate • Jun 22, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
I feel like lately it is so hard to find new drama with a good chemistry between main characters. When I watch…
@Daisy I don't know yet if the problem with them is their chemistry or the unlikeable characters,there were couple of scenes I really saw hints of chemistry between the actors,but the bad development of the characters get in the way of something that would be nice.
1 0
On Stranger • Jun 19, 2017
Title Stranger
The cover is really beautiful <3
2 0
Replying to Kate • Jun 19, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
I feel like lately it is so hard to find new drama with a good chemistry between main characters. When I watch…
I know you didn't mention Fight For My Way,but I was curious so I asked xD I do like the main couple from Suspicious Partner,but I agree with you,I think it's way better to take more time to build the chemistry and the relationship between the main characters,it's more realistic.
2 0
Replying to Kate • Jun 19, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
I feel like lately it is so hard to find new drama with a good chemistry between main characters. When I watch…
You don't think the main couple of Fight For My Way have chemistry?
0 0
Replying to DramalandLove • Jun 19, 2017
Title Circle
Any good ongoing friday saturday dramas... recommendations please
Both Duel and Stranger/Secret Forest/Forest of Secrets are really good.
3 0
HealerDoge • Jun 18, 2017
Article Top 5 K-Dramas For Beginners!
I would recommend Descendants of the Sun,Goblin,Age of Youth,I Hear Your Voice and Master's Sun. I love Healer but the beginning was quite slow. My first dramas were You're Beautiful,To The Beautiful You,Boys Over Flowers and Love Rain,I loved them when I watched,but I was young,so idk if my friends would like these ones and I don't even know if I rewatched them I would still like them as I did before.
1 0
On Hit the Top • Jun 18, 2017
Title Hit the Top
Just a curiosity for you guys, the expression "Ta Bom" that Hyun Jae uses sometimes came from an orange juice commercial film in the 80's (they use that expression in Reply 1988 too) in this film a business man played by Lee Soo Man(SM) travels to a country in search for the perfect orange, to make the best orange juice in the world, the country he traveled to was Brazil, so basically Ta Bom is a brazilian expression to say that something is good.I don't know if you think this is interesting but I saw comments about this funny slang so I decided to explain more about it XD Here it is > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDU7-H82f0
9 1
Replying to _Muffty_ • Jun 16, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
so looking at their clothes, it's a modern version? I don't really know about that.......
It's a table reading, but the drama itself will be a modern version.
0 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Jun 14, 2017
Title Stranger
Better than Signal?!
There's only 2 episodes out,we can't tell that yet.
19 0
Replying to iffah • Jun 13, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
if you're considering watching this...just don't lol i'd suggest watching fight for my way, circle…
I don't think Ga Eun is useless,they just don't seem to care about giving a proper development to her.
1 0
Replying to Sanada • Jun 13, 2017
Title Are You Human?
Go Ara is in talks to play opposite SKJ. Those two having staring contests would be very intense.
Gong Seung Yeon has beautiful eyes too ♡
5 0
Replying to iffah • Jun 13, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
if you're considering watching this...just don't lol i'd suggest watching fight for my way, circle…
Yes,they are different titles from the same drama
0 0
Replying to iffah • Jun 13, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
if you're considering watching this...just don't lol i'd suggest watching fight for my way, circle…
Yes,it is in the middle of the drama 20/40 episodes. What is different from ruler?Circle and Queen For Seven Days?
0 0
