K-Drama
On Defendant • May 6, 2017
Title Defendant
I LOVE YOU BABY~~
6 0
Replying to ann • Apr 25, 2017
Title Queen of Mystery Spoiler
Reading the comments i sometimes wonder, do people understand the concept of being in a relationship. How can…
Because her husband is really fishy and she has way more chemistry with Wan Seung,I don't even think her husband loves her and I don't think she loves him either,so what's the point? We don't want her to cheat on him,just to break up.
8 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 31, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
I wanted to see more of Tae Oh and Shi Ah :(
8 0
On Missing 9 • Jan 29, 2017
Title Missing 9
Ji Ah is my favorite character so far,she has her own opinion about everything,I hope they continue to portray her as a strong character.
18 0
On Introverted Boss • Jan 26, 2017
Title Introverted Boss
I want to watch it because I like Gong Seung Yeon,does it worth it?
0 1
Replying to SaraXD • Jan 23, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
and I thought the killer would be the actor Shin Sung-Rok...he gives off the same feels.
Sameeeeee
1 0
Replying to Inner Circle • Jan 7, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
21 or 17 eps?
21
1 0
Replying to Youlie • Nov 30, 2016
Title When a Snail Falls in Love Spoiler
Oh my! That end! I reaaaally hope there will be a season 2! I want to see more of Xu Xu and Ji Bai together! And…
OMG!!!! That's even better than I thought,thank you!!! I don't have problems with spoilers,don't worry ^^
0 0
Replying to Youlie • Nov 29, 2016
Title When a Snail Falls in Love Spoiler
Oh my! That end! I reaaaally hope there will be a season 2! I want to see more of Xu Xu and Ji Bai together! And…
Didn't watch last episode yet,I'm so excited!! and what about Zhao Han and Yao Meng?
0 0
On 7 First Kisses • Nov 22, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
Finally Lee Cho Hee gets a main role in something,I love her <3
3 0
On When a Snail Falls in Love • Nov 22, 2016
Title When a Snail Falls in Love
I love Yao Meng and Zhao Han <3 I want them together ;-;
3 1
Replying to Taichi • Nov 17, 2016
Title The K2
i don't know why i'm always dropping dramas with Yoona...
I don't think the problem in this drama was Yoona's fault,it was the writer's fault,Yong Pal had the same problem.
5 0
On My Wife’s Having an Affair This Week • Nov 10, 2016
Title My Wife’s Having an Affair This Week
Love the friendship between Hyeon Woo and Bo Yeong .
1 0
On The K2 • Nov 10, 2016
Title The K2
Did you guys see Song Yoon Ah dancing with SNSD? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWPGxJJZEuo I didn't know they knew each other before the drama,that's why they get along well in real life <3 they are really funny together in the bts.
5 0
On Shopaholic Louis • Nov 9, 2016
Title Shopaholic Louis
Joong Won's mother,Mari's mother and In Seong's mother are sooooo cute together <3
6 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • Nov 6, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
Why did they have to ruin the asexual storyline?
6 3
On The K2 • Nov 6, 2016
Title The K2
I really like the interactions between Anna and Yoo Jin.
1 1
Replying to jessica1022556 • Nov 2, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
Ok so i dont understand who the father of the baby is its wang so or wang jeong?
Wang So
1 0
Replying to nastou19 • Nov 1, 2016
Title When a Snail Falls in Love
I get that there is one actor in common with Love Me If You Dare, but how is this drama related to it?
Same producer and director.
1 0
On The K2 • Oct 31, 2016
Title The K2
If Yoo Jin and her brother were a team,they would rule everyone.
15 1
