K-Drama
Replying to namopanik • Sep 1, 2016
Title Hello, My Twenties!
Loosely related, but do you guys think that Korea is a dangerous place to live for a woman? Those scenes keep…
Seriously,is this a joke?haha what world do you live in?
0 0
Replying to namopanik • Sep 1, 2016
Title Hello, My Twenties!
Loosely related, but do you guys think that Korea is a dangerous place to live for a woman? Those scenes keep…
I think the world is a dangerous place to live for a woman.
5 0
Replying to sickofme • Aug 20, 2016
Title Hello, My Twenties!
does anybody know drama similar to this one? ;(
Reply 1997,1994,1988
2 0
Replying to emylan • Aug 16, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights Spoiler
I watched the first 2 episodes, i'm still waiting for the 4th knight...
I think it's the secretary.
0 0
Replying to Rangadeviii • Aug 14, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
I don't get who are the main leads in this drama
Eun Ha Won and Kang Ji Woon
0 0
On Hello, My Twenties! • Aug 12, 2016
Title Hello, My Twenties!
Just for curiosity,did you guys see Park Hye Soo(Yoo Eun Jae) singing? She's amazing :D You should check out.
1 0
Replying to Laplej • Aug 1, 2016
Title Bring It On, Ghost Spoiler
I too also think that So Hyun is in a coma (half-alive) I mean... WHY doesn't she look like all the other ghost…
I think he's possessed by a ghost,I think he saw her but didn't want to look suspicious to anyone,that's why he didn't talk to her.He doesn't want to attract the attention of Bong Pal and Hyun Ji and seem crazy to others to be talking with "nothing".
3 0
Replying to Aeris • Jul 30, 2016
Title W
Guys, I want to ask if anyone can recommend books similar to W :)? Thanks :) !
Outlander
0 0
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Jul 24, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Reminds me of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge <3
10 0
Replying to deemizu • Jul 24, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Who is the male lead?
Jung Il Woo I think
2 0
On The Royal Gambler • Jul 13, 2016
Title The Royal Gambler Spoiler
Is Dam Seo really dead?How did she die? Who's Baek Dae Gil's love interest in the end? I stopped at episode 8 and I'm searching for spoilers to know if it is worthy to keep watching.
0 3
On Doctors • Jul 8, 2016
Title Doctors
I LOVE Lee Sung Kyung ,she's gorgeous and she's really good at acting!!! I only see people mistaking the character with the actress and that makes me sad,please don't do that.
3 3
Replying to Ririn • Jun 25, 2016
Title The Master of Revenge
Is this a good drama? Before it started to air many people was shocked with the synopsis, so I'm really asking…
It's a really good drama :D
2 0
On Vampire Detective • Jun 15, 2016
Title Vampire Detective
Is there any romance between Yoon San and Gyeo Wool?
0 2
On Another Miss Oh • Jun 14, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
I don't like Yoon Ahn Na and Park Hoon together,she's abusive :/
1 3
Replying to NWCDH • Jun 13, 2016
Title The Master of Revenge
In romance? Or no ?
Yes but it's not the main focus :)
0 0
Replying to lastminutes • Jun 8, 2016
Title The Royal Gambler Spoiler
Wow. All i can say is THANK GOD Dam Seo is gone. I've never seen a character more embody a plot device than her.…
Did she die?
0 0
Replying to BORA • May 28, 2016
Title Refresh Man
I don't know if I should watch this I don't like the female lead
Why not? :( I think she's cute
2 0
Replying to SpicedSugah • May 26, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
PLEASE...Nobody die at the end.
It's a romcom,I don't think it will happen
2 0
Replying to rialenleexx • May 26, 2016
Title Goodbye Mr. Black
Does this have a happy ending? Just want to ask coz I dont watch to watch a drama that has no happy ending XD
Yes,it does
0 0
