News
Replying to Nicholas louie • Sep 20, 2025
Title My Youth Spoiler
The second leads have me hooked, the chemistry, the characters, everything just clicks. This drama is really good,…
I mean the leads did kiss in the 4th episode alone and thatβs kind of an unwritten rule at this point with dramas...π
0 0
On My Youth • Sep 20, 2025
Title My Youth
Does lee joo myung play the same kinda role in everything? Saw her in like flowers in the sand, here and even in a cameo in hospital playlist and she's acting the exact same slightly eccentric, "quirky" way while screaming at the top of her lungs for no reason for every dialogue...at this point I'm thinking it might have to do with her acting more than the character...
0 1
On Park Bo Gum • Sep 19, 2025
Person Park Bo Gum
I'm probably one of the only longtime kdrama watchers that hasn't seen a single park bo gum drama...really feeling the fomo but none of his dramas/characters have seemed appealing so far to me. Holding out hope to find something I can watch with him in it soon!
1 3
Replying to windyks • Sep 19, 2025
Article Lee Seol will reportedly reunite with Namkoong Min in 'The Completion of Marriage'
how old is she compared to nam goongmin?
They have a 15 yr age gap
0 1
lo_ve • Sep 18, 2025
Article Lee Seol will reportedly reunite with Namkoong Min in 'The Completion of Marriage'
So another When The Phone Rings, but this time with a gigantic age gap? Nothing against Lee Seol but how I wish someone more age-appropriate like Moon Chae Won or Han Hyo Joo were cast in this π though I do hope Lee Seol proves me wrong with her performance...
2 4
Replying to DadaMame • Sep 16, 2025
Title Family by Choice
I dropped GA too, if you liked this one I'm gonna give it a go!
Tbf i didn't get that far into Go Ahead before pausing it so idk if it counts as dropping π
so I'm not sure if u should go by that. From the bit I remember from Go Ahead they follow the same set up for the first few episodes. Beyond that I don't really know how it matches up to Go Ahead since I haven't seen it
0 0
On Family by Choice • Sep 16, 2025
Title Family by Choice
As someone who dropped Go Ahead and didn't get a chance to go back to it, Family By Choice was a really refreshing watch on its own. I especially stayed for Dal and Haejun's story. Wish we get more dramas with such an invested and sincere female character in their love for another that is also so mature and kind, without being suffocating and clingy. And Haejun and his heartbreaking story was the other highlight in the show for me. Seo Ji Hye and Bae Hyun Sung were perfect for their roles.
6 10
On My Bias, My Boss • Sep 12, 2025
Title My Bias, My Boss
So cha woo min plays another character who was the first crush only to get rejected when the "real" soulmate arrives...?
15 1
On You and Everything Else • Sep 12, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
Unrelated but isn't it more profitable for netflix to not dump full length dramas all at once like this when dramas with barely 10 eps get a slow poison release? Not to mention how much better it would be for the audiences to sit and savor melodramas like this that are best enjoyed at a slow pace by making it ongoing? Who makes these decisions for them haha
5 4
Replying to moonchild • Sep 12, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
he's good actor and he's also good looking, not everyone must look like an idol... or I don't know what issue…
I understand where you're coming from but the character he's playing is an aspiring boxer. I would hope that st the bare minimum, the actor playing that role won't look like a flawless idol that weighs less than the female leads combined. I think we as an audience need to level up and start looking beyond superficial aspects like appearances and assess and appreciate actors based on how well they pull off the characters they play instead.
2 1
On A Hundred Memories • Sep 12, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
I'm so beyond excited for this show that I'm now also borderline worried if I've set myself up for disappointment but fingers crossed this will be an exception π
6 1
Replying to JP10 • Sep 12, 2025
Article Choi Woo Shik and Jung So Min stage a spectacular facade as newlyweds in 'Would You Marry Me?' Spoiler
Wish Jung So Min would do more serious, kino drama like The Smile Has Left Your Eyes and less romanceslop like…
I personally don't think she needs to do more tragedies like TSHLYE to prove her acting talent. Her roles in dramas like Because This Is My First Life and Alchemy of Souls already proves her talent. She handled both the melacholy and the lighthearted moments incredibly well in these two.
1 0
lo_ve • Sep 12, 2025
Article Song Kang Ho is confirmed to return to the big screen with 'The Gardeners'
I mean "troublemaker" in the description immediately made me think of either Kim Nam Gil or Kim Young Kwang, so maybe one of them. Even Kang Ha Neul would be a good choice
1 1
On Suh Jie Hye • Sep 11, 2025
Person Suh Jie Hye
Please please someone make a korean remake of the cdrama Hidden Love with her in the lead π
16 0
On Jang Seung Jo • Sep 8, 2025
Person Jang Seung Jo
He is so memorable in every role...I think Chocolate is his best work yet...
5 0
On You and Everything Else • Sep 7, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
Two sisterhood dramas releasing at the same time? This and A Hundred Memories. That's new...in fact sisterhood in kdramas in itself is so rare. Wonder which one I'll end up liking more. So far from the plot summaries, A Hundred Memories is winning, eager to find out for real tho!
8 0
Lily Alice • Sep 7, 2025
Article 'Bon Appetit, Your Majesty' retains double-digit viewership, 'Confidence Queen' premieres
Lee minki needs to come back to romcoms asap π on the contrary, very exciting to see my fav park min young in something not romance for the first time!
8 1
On Park Min Young • Sep 6, 2025
Person Park Min Young
Park min young is so important to kdrama watchers like me for whom kdramas have become synonymous with *the* park min young. I hope she stays healthy for a long long time and doesn't get into any unhealthy eating habits. She's been perfect, no amount of more or less weight loss and cosmetic work will change that. So please relax, queen!!
9 0
Lily Alice • Aug 28, 2025
Article Kang Dong Won resolves to guard Jun Ji Hyun as she teeters on the brink of danger in 'Tempest'
Really hoping this won't turn out like Blood Free where all the brilliant chemistry between the leads was wasted by the god awful ending and rushed pace. Disney+ has that track record after all...
2 0
On Luminosity behind the Palace • Aug 27, 2025
Title Luminosity behind the Palace
Hoping this might be the drama that pushes Fan Zhi Xin into mainstream dramas...he's too talented to only be doing niche and mini dramas. Way better screen presence than some mainstream actors too...definitely a loss not giving him lead roles in full length shows
15 2

1
2