News
On Kleun Cheewit • Aug 28, 2021
Title Kleun Cheewit
I have watched this how (at least the leads scenes) so many many times. The angst, the chemistry, the acting, all just so splendid. Mark and Yaya have amazing chemistry and I say this as a Nadech and yaya fan. Would love to see another lakorn with them.
3 0
Replying to Pagalnixon • Aug 24, 2021
Title Graceful Family
Pretty much the bad people kept winning till the end and then THE END. thats what this show seems to be. Its unsatisfying…
Exactly my thoughts on the villains just kept on winning till that unremarkable last episode except for that one character who Shined,
1 0
On Graceful Family • Aug 24, 2021
Title Graceful Family
Started out really strong but the bad characters kept winning and really then it all got wrapped in the last episode neatly with a bow. However, all of the characters were complex and the acting was pretty good.
0 0
On Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang • Apr 2, 2021
Title Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang
I guess I missed the Rape tag....sigh...so dropping it half way.
3 7
On Fah Mee Tawan • Feb 4, 2021
Title Fah Mee Tawan
Great chemistry in the beginning and then the female lead turned into an even dumber character than usual to the point where you wondered why the male lead wanted someone so naive.
5 0