Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2020
On Nabi, My Stepdarling • Mar 16, 2022
Let me sum this up. Both leads are good looking and they have chemistry. However, if you are watching this show for their chemistry then you are wasting your time. The entire plot is literally a mystery which is NOT a mystery because we know who committed the crimes. The leads mostly spend they their time being mean to each other or having forced kisses/manhandling. They don't get together until the very end and all that built up of getting together is lost by then. Also the villian gets away with pretty much Everything and everyone is happy to forgive her. 7.5 is too high for this. I rate it a 6 max. Hopefully the leads can work on another show and improve their acting a little bit as well.
8 2
On My Princess • Mar 11, 2022
Title My Princess
It's all about their chemistry and I wish there was more of it. The plot was written so so poorly and could have been so much better. Yes the ending was rushed too. Watch it for SSH and KTH's chemistry. I wish they would work in a Rom com again.
4 0
Replying to suchimonster • Mar 9, 2022
An user named Ingrid inspired me to do this, so here are some timestamps/spoilers:
Thank you so much. Not sure if you or someone else did this on another show but what a great idea. Makes it so much easier for other viewers. I will see if I can do for future shows as well...or at least those I feel strongly about.
1 1
On Descendants of the Sun • Mar 7, 2022
I didn't watch this drama for a long time because I thought the real life romance break up of the leads would mess up the show for me. Despite all this I somehow ended up watching some clips and let me tell you, it hooked me in and I binge watched the whole show. I wasn't so invested in the lead couple. Instead I found Song Joon Ki absolutely spell binding and charismatic in his role. SHK was also gorgeous and funny but SJK made his lead role absolutely memorable. The second leads had amazing chemistry. More than the romance of the leads I found the whole Alpha team, the friendship btw SJK and second lead, and scenes with the four leads, all just amazing and full of chemistry. OST added to the atmosphere and the beautiful locales of Greece were stunning. Overall I can see why the show is hyped and would highly recommend.
2 0
Replying to Rinaa • Mar 7, 2022
HAHAHAHAHH. OMG. thank you for saving me cause the rating is high so I was gonna watch this
Sigh I did watch it...this is my review based on my hours wasted.
0 0
On Shining Inheritance • Feb 4, 2022
I have recently come to find out there is a turkish remake if this drama Elimi Birkama. It has many many more episodes and other side characters but my God the step mom in both shows makes you wanna pull your hair out. The main characters in both had great chemistry.
5 5
Replying to Rinaa • Jan 28, 2022
HAHAHAHAHH. OMG. thank you for saving me cause the rating is high so I was gonna watch this
LOL Glad to help and save someone else precious time.
0 2
Replying to Leaves45 • Jan 28, 2022
My sentiments exactly. I am starting to questions a lot of the ratings on MDL because of viewers simply liking…
LOLOLOL yes it was hate inducing and not worth the anger it caused in me.
0 0
Replying to Leaves45 • Dec 29, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
I couldnt stand her anymore so came here to say I am dropping this nonsense and the rating here on MDL is too…
A lot of the ratings here have been really exaggerated lately and I am thinking it's likely because some fans see their favourite actor/actress and just rate it very very generously.
1 0
Replying to ihatespinach • Dec 13, 2021
I have no idea why the ratings are so good. the comments are right. the production and story line are terrible.…
My sentiments exactly. I am starting to questions a lot of the ratings on MDL because of viewers simply liking actors.
1 2
On Because of Meeting You • Dec 13, 2021
Do you like dramas where the villain gets away with evil for a long time?
Where FL is so nice you wanna smack her?
Where everyone hears everything by standing behind walls and door?
Where most of the characters make you wanna hate them?
Then watch this show other wise save your self lots and lots of hours and choose something else.
I think most people gave this show high ratings because of the lead character (and he was very nice) but that doesn't mean the drama deserves the ratings it has here. FL was very pretty but I just couldn't find any chemistry btw the leads.
11 6
Replying to MacaroniHair • Oct 5, 2021
that grandpa deserved 0 respect after leaving an innocent child to die on the railroads.
I can't believe the lead was still trying to please him.
4 0
On Cursed in Love • Oct 5, 2021
Great chemistry between the leads. Loved learning about the desserts. My only complaint is that everything got resolved way way too easily at the end. The build up to the mystery was great but the culmination was rushed. Perhaps a few more episodes?
3 0
Replying to Avegay • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
I am currently on episode 3, I find the Female lead is so annoying. Also, a bit strange and inconsistent with…
I couldnt stand her anymore so came here to say I am dropping this nonsense and the rating here on MDL is too high for this crap.
1 2
On Hello Mr. Gu • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
I love a contract marriage drama, BUT the FL is just so so annoying and childish. ML was better but really they didn't have any chemistry and chemistry is important when you have NO PLOT. Dropped at ep 5 when I started skipping .
4 0
Replying to sunny11k • Sep 11, 2021
Title Miss Truth Spoiler
I'm on ep 20 and the 1st ml is driving me crazy. Why does he always need to threaten her to make her do things?…
I see what you mean as well but I think she screws him over a few times for 2ML and for him to keep protecting her despite that and putting his job and life on the line does show he loves her a lot. Also I just found the chemistry between the lead actors so much more than the 2ml and FL. Let me know if you change your mind by the end of the show...lol though I gotta say the plotline is kinda choppy as the transitions are not well thought out.
1 5
On Miss Truth • Sep 1, 2021
Title Miss Truth
Thought the ML and the FL had a Lot of chemistry. I know many people loved the 2ML but for me the lead pair made sense.
2 7
Replying to Icelina Argent Silver • Aug 29, 2021
No no no dont drop it. Bruh i promise you this drama is worth your while. Also this is another country so they…
lolol thank you. I just couldn't do it so I went back to watch klewin chewit again..
1 5
Replying to foxie • Aug 28, 2021
No, just in someone’s head.
hahahaha this comment made me laugh so much
0 0