K-Drama
Replying to xgolda • Feb 24, 2025
Person Alpha
It's now 2025 lol. Looks like he celebrated another birthday.
now it's 2026
0 1
Replying to Eva • Feb 23, 2025
Title Wooju Bakery
My B-day! ...
yea it not coming out any time soon
1 1
Replying to Lyson • Feb 16, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I'm gonna have to assume the rest didn't go totally down hill because I stopped at ep8 when the predictable dropped…
as someone who watched the whole thing; trust me, the rest is worth it. I admit ep 8 and the island scenes were a little boring but it gets so much better.
1 3
BL Compilations • Jan 21, 2025
Review Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
is it a bl?
0 1
On I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2 • Jan 12, 2025
Title I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2
I'm so excited
2 0
On Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss! • Jan 11, 2025
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
I was really hoping for a scene where people find out they're dating (except the friends)
2 4
Replying to kian • Dec 18, 2024
Title Our Youth
does anyone have sites to watch this? thank you
kissasiantv.cx, myasaintv.rest
1 0
Replying to IWATCHDRAMAS • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
I just watched the first 7 EPs but ep 8 doesn't have english subtitles yet? it's been about a week I'd expect…
nvm I found a fan translation on a yt-knockoff called dailymotion
0 0
Replying to IWATCHDRAMAS • Nov 9, 2024
Review Love Is a Poison
where did u watch episode 8 with subtitles??
nvm I found a fan translation on dailymotion
0 1
On Love Is a Poison • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
I just watched the first 7 EPs but ep 8 doesn't have english subtitles yet? it's been about a week I'd expect subtitles to be out by now. if anyone knows where to watch ep 8 with subtitles then pls tell me
1 1
Yuuta_Moto • Nov 9, 2024
Review Love Is a Poison
where did u watch episode 8 with subtitles??
0 2
BL Compilations • Oct 31, 2024
Review Jazz for Two
I wish they had a higher budget, they could've made way more episodes with better pacing
1 1
On Wooju Bakery • Oct 8, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
HANYANG ITS OCTOVER NOW. RELEASE THE GODDAMN DRAMA
4 0
Replying to alcoyanazo • Oct 8, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
This is like that episode of Community where they sit people in a waiting room and tell them to wait 5 more minutes…
real
4 0
On Wooju Bakery • Oct 6, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
I'm pretty sure it comes out November 30
1 3
On Wooju Bakery • Oct 6, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery
Genuenly thinking that this just a big social experiment
19 3
