Editorials
Replying to Tali • Aug 31, 2026
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
does anyone know when episode 4 will be out on gagaoolala?
Should be tomorrow if I am not mistaken
1 0
Replying to SunnyBKL • Jul 16, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
what if he's the son they were talking about 😰
might actually be yes. the fact that we can’t be sure is so thrilling hihi
3 0
Replying to SunnyBKL • Jul 16, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal Spoiler
what if he's the son they were talking about 😰
I do not think that he killed Taeson’s dad tho he was probably way too young for that. I think his dad, Tak did it. In last week episode Tak was kinda weird with Song and Song looked scared of him so his parents might have forced him or he did it to protect his mom. I do agree on the fact that he killed the drug addict tho.
4 2
Replying to asian_things • Aug 11, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night
lol in recent eps it appears that the FL is meant to have naturally frizzy wavey hair. But somehow when she was…
Or maybe she has straight hair naturally and had a perm to make it wavy in the recent eps
1 0
Replying to unbeliebubble • Aug 10, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night Spoiler
Episode 12 : Why is Second Male Lead eating Male Lead's leftover (cake) on the rooftop?Is he not the twin sister's…
I think it was chocolate to kind of apologise for "stealing" his girl. In the beginning, when the ML met the FL he was buying the Second ML chocolate because he asked him on the phone.
0 1
Replying to Truth Dares • Feb 24, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
Yet people seem to ignore that apart from drugging the guys it is not at all sure New did the murders and the…
What if New also drugged Phee but with another type of drug?
0 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Feb 18, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
public school, from elementary to high to university are the same uniform for everyone, except private school…
I hope so
0 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Feb 18, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
public school, from elementary to high to university are the same uniform for everyone, except private school…
okay so that means that White could be from the same high school than the boys ?
0 2
Replying to Smart Mouse • Feb 18, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
public school, from elementary to high to university are the same uniform for everyone, except private school…
ohhh okayy! It’s just that he is wearing blue shorts and the writing on his shirt is red while it’s black shorts and blue writing on the shirt for the other boys.
0 4
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Feb 18, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
But, does White comes from the same high school Phee was from before transferring? Because it looked like the same uniform idk 🤷🏽♀️
2 9
Replying to daisy7078 • Feb 11, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
or maybe as keng's brother?? but one thing fs, he is related to them
ohh I haven’t thought about it it is a possibility too! so excited to see how he is related to them
0 0
Replying to AnnHaleWinchester • Feb 11, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
I pretty sure New is much older than Non because there was a family picture shown in the earlier episode where…
ohh i must have missed that!
0 0
Replying to Lin • Feb 10, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
Oh true! I never thought about Twins and New could be the 'older' one. That actually could make sense. But I honestly…
yess let’s see!
0 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Feb 10, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
What if New is the twin brother of Non and his parents send him abroad because he is smart? Then it would make sense that Tan is New so Non's brother right?
7 6
On Night Dream • Jan 27, 2024
Title Night Dream
Kinda disappointed by the end I was waiting for more
4 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jan 14, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
Then again...White might be green tea girlie...giving an aura of weak, naive, innocent but is actually cunning…
I don't know but I think that "Need Inhaler but smokes guy" is linked to Non. Maybe his brother or something like that bcs he is so eager to know what happened idk
3 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Jan 7, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
I don't know if it is related in any way but on the poster of the series White and Non don't have any blood on their pics. Phi, Jin, and Tan only have a little bit of blood while the others whether they have a lot of blood or their pics are ripped. It may have to do with who will survive and who will die 👀
10 1
Replying to jay_iz_here • Dec 9, 2023
Title Marry My Husband
Song Ha Yoon playing a bad person. I am very surprised.
But because of her role and hair in "fight for my way", I think she fits the character really well (+ the character is on the cuter side so I think it is the best choice !)
1 0
Replying to mulong • Apr 30, 2023
Title The Day I Loved You
ok. justin is cute.
He kinda looks like Park Ji Hoon from Weak Hero Class 1
1 1
On My Story The Series • Apr 30, 2023
Title My Story The Series
Can we please talk about the edited dishes that were added on the table ? They could have put real food 😭
4 0
