News
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Mar 29, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
Its already on the Chinese app but not on the international.
Hey I am from Malaysia and I have watched the first episode in iQIYI. It doesn’t show up in the search buttons but I found it in “what we love” section. Ironic isn’t it. Try closing the app and opening it again or pulling the whole page down to refresh it. And yes I loathe Astro but still subscribing it 😂 although I don’t watch Astro anymore.
1 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Mar 28, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
Its already on the Chinese app but not on the international.
Yikes 😳
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Mar 28, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
Its already on the Chinese app but not on the international.
Yay! Yes I have seen it in the app. Fabulous. Btw, thanks for the explanation. That makes a lot of sense.
1 18
Replying to Meng Po • Mar 27, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
Yeah, no need to panic. They have show schedules, and if it's not for international fans, it will air only for…
Oh if it’s only on the China app then it’s going to be a bummer
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Mar 27, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
Its already on the Chinese app but not on the international.
I don’t quite understand how this works. Do they need separate approval/licence for international app versions hmm?
0 21
Replying to CherryBlossom16 • Mar 27, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
I keep checking the iQiyi app too. It's not there yet.
Yeah let’s see. We will know by tomorrow
0 0
On Pledge of Allegiance • Mar 26, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
I hope this is accurate. I m not seeing this in iQIYI next release line up yet!
6 28
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 23, 2023
Title The Starry Love Spoiler
:( ahh I will miss our little chatty bird Man Man ep33
Ya she is my favourite character. I miss her quirky chirping
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Jan 11, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
I think that's why it's been successful. It's a way to stretch a little more. I think it forces fans to extend…
Ah that. I am watching from my iPad so yeah you are right. It’s still not available on TV 🤣
0 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Jan 11, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
I think that's why it's been successful. It's a way to stretch a little more. I think it forces fans to extend…
I had the same thoughts but they have apparently updated their app quite a bit. And now I am watching on their app with pretty proper subs. Check the latest version out.
0 7
On New Life Begins • Nov 18, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Just watched three episodes and I love it. What a hilarious take to life’s daily problem. Bai Jingting looks great in here. This is the drama to cure a day of stress. Loving it!
9 0
Replying to Emperorsdaughter • Oct 30, 2022
Article What's In A Voice?
Jeremy Tsui. saw him in autumn ballad.not sure if dubbed or not.loved that deep timbre..
Agree! This is one memorable voice I have heard in a long time
1 0
On Joseph Zeng • Oct 9, 2022
Person Joseph Zeng
Happy birthday ! 🍰 🧁
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Oct 4, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
No doubt about it especially the second lead who is rarely seen in this OMG his acting skills are far more better…
Exactly he is sadder looking here. He tends to gaze off. Whereas as Yang Xiao he is this super martial artist but sadly since it’s not the main role he is overshadowed by Wuji. I watched Dating in the kitchen where he starred alongside Zhao Lusi. He was okay there. Not really remarkable. He needs a sword! Lol
0 0
Replying to bebe • Oct 3, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
Most of fei's drama are low key broadcast ☹️If this drama has idol or traffic actors it will be hyped crazy…
This I totally agree with you. There are shows with so much hype because a certain idol is in it but I couldn’t even get past the first episode. M I haven’t watch Chinese paladin. Perhaps I should try one day.
1 1
Replying to XDSon • Oct 3, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
Totally agree with your comment! Very underrated show for 2022.
I like LLTG too and deservingly it has a lot of viewers and good ratings. I rated 10 for LLTG. But I also think that this SSOFV is also deserving of publicity and good ratings too.
1 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Oct 3, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
No doubt about it especially the second lead who is rarely seen in this OMG his acting skills are far more better…
Really? I thought he was more cool in HSDS. But he has more screen time here. Anyways I love wuxia so I wouldn’t mind if he would do more of this role.
1 2
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Oct 2, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
No doubt about it especially the second lead who is rarely seen in this OMG his acting skills are far more better…
No doubt he is a very good actor
5 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Oct 2, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
No doubt about it especially the second lead who is rarely seen in this OMG his acting skills are far more better…
If you like the second ML or Mr Miao I call him, you can also try Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre. Same genre. He pays this very cool swordsman. I first saw him there and he totally caught my attention.
8 7
Replying to bebe • Oct 2, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
Most of fei's drama are low key broadcast ☹️If this drama has idol or traffic actors it will be hyped crazy…
I love fei xing. I also like the ml. I have seen him in listening snow tower, another wuxia but he is much better here. What a waste that not many people are watching this
2 1
