Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 5, 2020
Replying to XDSon • Oct 2, 2022
Totally agree with your comment! Very underrated show for 2022.
Ya the martial art fighting scenes are definitely the best this year
10 5
Replying to bamboo3 • Jul 12, 2022
After rewatch the last episode, I just realized that Balck face Justice Bao has appeared ..LOL . He was the kid…
Really! That is a good observation. u just made me rewatch that kiddo.
0 0
Replying to Konekochan • Jun 14, 2022
The tea competition in ep 17 was so gracefully beautiful...amazing sound track and cinematography
I notice how well done the soundtrack is. I almost feel like I am in a symphony orchestra (well not quite but close)
3 0
Lakshmi • May 22, 2022
Thank you for this wonderful article. I have watched up to ep20 and thought this drama deserves an article. And what do ya know, here is the article! This show is my stress buster. I love the way the ML and FL bicker and swap insults at each other (well, more so from the ML side). I have watched Lin Geng Xin since princess agent and I thought I liked him a lot there. Tan Song Yun is an angel who excels at everything she does. What a wonderful pairing
3 1
On Heroes • May 22, 2022
Title Heroes
Joseph Zeng, I am your biggest fan so I will be watching this. Can’t wait ❤️
3 0
Replying to Marrzz • Apr 19, 2022
hahahaha! this was my feelings while watching EXACTLY!!! Of course in-between the he's so cute, there were some…
I know right but we all grew to love him ❤️
0 0
Replying to HumptyDumpty • Apr 14, 2022
then you reach epi 23..his rooster feather hair is back again.. lol
Yes indeed ! But i am not the least bothered this time XD
0 0
Replying to jaehoney • Apr 10, 2022
i actually liked his hair..except the style where his forehead is exposed,i find the hairstyle weird lol
It was distracting for me. I was looking at his hair more than anything else. But it got better later. I bet Edward Scissorhands could have given him a better hair cut :)
2 0
On Legally Romance • Apr 9, 2022
Ep1: omg, what’s with his hair? A bird nest?
Ep3: hmm... maybe a hair cut would solve it?
Ep7: bearable now... hardly notice the hair anymore
Ep13: Did he have a hair issue earlier ? Can’t remember anymore
EP16 (where i am at) : he is so cute :) :) :)
16 8
Replying to bojinator • Mar 17, 2022
I was kinda dissapointed...I was like his voice is so niceeee why u dub himmm
Ya me too. I couldn’t get enough of his voice in Autumn Ballad. He has the most captivating voice in the whole of Cdrama land in my opinion.
7 0
Replying to Spriggleton • Mar 17, 2022
Do you think it’s a bit much if we start a change.org petition?
😆 I all in ! But seriously why wouldn’t the directors notice how captivating his voice is. I feel like I am missing another half of his charm when his voice is dubbed
3 0
On Be My Princess • Mar 17, 2022
We should have a protest that Jeremy’s voice mustn’t be dubbed anymore in any future dramas!
9 7
Replying to Cho Na • Mar 1, 2022
Till the End of the Moon: Normally, if not repeatingly getting stuck in the censorship and re-editing, you will…
I have tried twice and I was cringing at the CGI where they were attack by a lake monster I think (earlier in the episodes). Anyways my last attempt was a year ago. Probably should try it again but then there are new dramas that capture my interest keep getting released. 😂 I love Wang YiBo though so I shd try again one day haha
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Feb 27, 2022
Till the End of the Moon: Normally, if not repeatingly getting stuck in the censorship and re-editing, you will…
I thought I am the only one who couldn’t get into the hype about untamed. It’s still in my on hold list. How do you get past the first few episodes and get interested?
0 2