Editorials
Replying to Sunshine • 20 days ago
Title Pluto
https://kisskh.at/805774-juliet-juliet
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Idk myself • Sep 5, 2026
Title Hot Bamee and Yummy Gyogung
I can't stop laughing.
you just reminded me 😫😭
0 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 10, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
I really hope Mark will get a cameo.. even though MarkOhm already had one in ofdo
1 0
On Match Point • Jul 10, 2026
Title Match Point
I'm so sorry for my neighbours because when I saw SingChimon I screamed SO loud.
15 0
On AI Girl • Jul 9, 2026
Title AI Girl
Every time they do something romantic all I think about is the people who are watching them without her knowing 😭
15 1
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 8, 2026
Title When Oranges Fall
I'm wondering if we will get a kiss from JustinKeaton. Prolly not, tho.
5 1
Replying to niitoox24 • Jul 7, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
they look so cute in the pilot!! i will definitely love it
same 🥰
0 0
On Unlucky Bae • Jul 4, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae
i'm always excited for new bl couples 🥰
7 2
On I Will Always Save You • Jul 4, 2026
Title I Will Always Save You
I'm sorry for the person I'll become when this comes out.
21 0
Replying to PurLuv • Jul 2, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Good, go away and stay there. Some of us just want a good story, no ships needed.
Good for you. Why are you so pressed?
0 0
On Knot • Jul 1, 2026
Title Knot
im scared whats gonna happen in the next 11 episodes if this is the first one
1 0
Replying to Etherealblue • Jul 1, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Just because it isn't BL doesn't mean it won't be good 🤷🏼♀️ And this show was announced as bromance…
first of all im actually asexual so that allos comment doesnt apply to me at all second of all i never said anything about sex i literally just said no relationships theres so much more to dating than sex and thats the dynamic i enjoy watching
1 1
Replying to Etherealblue • Jun 30, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Just because it isn't BL doesn't mean it won't be good 🤷🏼♀️ And this show was announced as bromance…
yeah honestly thats on me for thinking its a bl but im just not rlly into dramas with no relationships
4 6
On The Air • Jun 29, 2026
Title The Air
I didnt even realize that Justin plays here.
0 0
Replying to LilMissWatcher • Jun 29, 2026
Person Fujimoto Kodai
He's such a cutie patootie🥺 is it just me that thinks he looks like thai actor Firstone? That's all I could…
He kind of reminds me of Nunew with his expressions.
1 0
On Mr.Kill • Jun 29, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
oh its bromance and i was pretty excited. guess im not watching it then
4 10
Replying to Nan • Jun 28, 2026
Title Payback
I do too, but Sun is actually playing him.
i do realize that but i just really dislike scenes where one person looks visibly uncomfortable during a kiss
1 0
Replying to Angrienka • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Journey to Killing You
yes and yes
tyy
0 0
On Payback • Jun 27, 2026
Title Payback
I really hate how Jay keeps going even after Sun tries to stop him
5 3
On You Are My Present • Jun 26, 2026
Title You Are My Present
help I ran out of coins and I'm on ep 17...
0 0