Editorials
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jun 26, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
is it worth watching?
0 3
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
THE DANCING SCENE AT THE END WAS EVERYTHING 😭😭
4 0
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
I just recently found out about UpPoom but I'm obsessed with them!! I already watched my stand-in and I also liked it a lot. I hope we will get another bl with them soon.
2 0
On The Journey to Killing You • Jun 24, 2026
Title The Journey to Killing You
happy end? do they end up together?
0 2
On See Your Love • Jun 23, 2026
Title See Your Love
their height difference is so cute 😍
11 0
On Love in Translation • Jun 22, 2026
Title Love in Translation
why is the rating so low?
1 2
On Teach Me, Touch Me • Jun 21, 2026
Title Teach Me, Touch Me
whats the age gap..?
1 1
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 19, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Does someone know if the song they were singing all together to Lion in ep 4 is a real song? Or is it made up? (im not talking about living for you)
0 0
On Payback • Jun 19, 2026
Title Payback
NOOO HIS BEAUTIFUL HAIRRRRRR WHY DID HE CUT IT
4 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Jun 18, 2026
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
watching this when benzgarfield already seperated is heartbreaking. THEY ARE SO CUTEEE
5 0
Replying to nueng • May 23, 2026
Title Not Me
kisskh
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Not-Me?id=4516&q=true
0 0
Replying to Deerevergreen • May 22, 2026
Title Not Me
where can I watch this?
kisskh
0 2
Replying to Eliot_Rulez • May 21, 2026
Title ChermChey
and they drained down the toilett...
the saddest thing is their best role is the one in love upon a time and they have a 5 minute screentime. they are one of my fav couples too
2 1
Replying to Eliot_Rulez • May 21, 2026
Title ChermChey
and they drained down the toilett...
i actually kinda liked it but maybe im just blinded by my loving to tutoryim..
1 3
On ChermChey • May 19, 2026
Title ChermChey
I ACTUALLY HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS BL
3 5
Replying to LavenderFox • May 19, 2026
Title ChermChey
DMD is quite open as an artist manager... They allow their artists work with other productions more often than…
omg i didnt know thanks so much for saying this !!! ❤️
2 0
Replying to mabi • May 19, 2026
Title ChermChey
its not eveb a drama from dmd, has no connection at all so whatevr happens its on copyabangkok.
so actually someone else has already said it so i dont know why are you repeating this
0 0
On Round One • May 19, 2026
Title Round One
hell yeah
14 0
On Love upon a Time • May 17, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
TUTORYIM GOT 3 MINUTES OF SCREEN TIME LETS GOO THANK YOU DOMUNDI
9 0
Replying to nueng • May 9, 2026
Title Interminable Spoiler
How was it illogical tho? It means that they will always find and love each other in every life
I mean I agree but Khun Yai showed regret and had a talk about it with Kaew. I agree they both should reincarnate but I don't think it's possible for Khun Yai? Idk about it tho, that's just my guess.
0 0