Their kissing scene is now trending on Weibo. Zhao Jinmai's first on-screen kiss is Bai Jingting. 🤧
You have just spoiled some experience for me 😞
if you watched the show doesn't mean all viewers have watched the show, we sub watchers are still watching 🙄 I know in excitement it's fun to share, but please don't be careless Just Be careful, make good use of spoiler tag
This is the first time I encountered a show where Eng subs are this late, usually the sub are uploaded in next 24hrs of any drama.
I guess the eng subs are uploaded late intentionally to increase more hype, or maybe they plan to upload 1-2 episode per week idk !!!
But whatever the Reason, I should have waited for it to Aired completely because I am not sure when the rest episodes will release 😩
For peeps who are planning to watch the show, please watch after 26th Jan, This show is too good & yes only watch the show if you can wait patiently, or you all will probably go crazy if you watch right now idk.
I have noticed all the website (dramacool,watchasian,kissasian,etc) were delayed... With this ep17-18 because these all unofficial website uses same servers like (Beta,Hydra,steamsd,etc) i think it was delayed because of some technical issue or because of sunday maybe
if you watched the show doesn't mean all viewers have watched the show, we sub watchers are still watching 🙄
I know in excitement it's fun to share, but please don't be careless Just Be careful, make good use of spoiler tag
If the show had been shorter, then it would not enough for backstory, character development etc.
I think 15 EP is nor less no more but Perfect Phase for this Drama.
depends on region you live in
https://kisskh.at/58337-kairos
https://kisskh.at/50717-365-one-year-against-destiny
https://kisskh.at/13239-signal
all are bingeworthy shows
and yes youtube uploads are 1 day late
I guess the eng subs are uploaded late intentionally to increase more hype, or maybe they plan to upload 1-2 episode per week idk !!!
But whatever the Reason, I should have waited for it to Aired completely because I am not sure when the rest episodes will release 😩
For peeps who are planning to watch the show, please watch after 26th Jan, This show is too good & yes only watch the show if you can wait patiently, or you all will probably go crazy if you watch right now idk.
i think it was delayed because of some technical issue or because of sunday maybe