Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to mahsien • May 17, 2023
Yes..I'm OBSESSED. 🤭😍Bye...I'll never move on I guesshttps://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ocu1H5_PQ64
He so hot!!!!!! Lol
2 1
Replying to mahsien • May 17, 2023
Welcome welcome~ Hehehehe I second that too! We've all been camped here and can't move on lol p.s I like your…
Haha thanks , actually prefer hostage prince TTJ , but find DG more suiting lol
2 1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 17, 2023
Hi everyone! First time posting ! Only create this account so I can discuss how awesome TTEOM is. I literally think it’s the best Chinese drama ever made and I’ve been watching since when TVB was making dramas lol. I give it a 10/10 and will write a review soon!
15 25