Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Enigma05 • 14 seconds ago
I’m glad that at least MR gets the whole stabbing and we have a cliff dive that of course no one ever dies from…
haha yeah, it’s pretty much guaranteed 100% survival rate
0 0
Replying to mimi • 5 hours ago
guys, i want to watch this but im not sure, gimme some reasons to watch please! :(
It’s a must watch , u won’t be disappointed, good pacing , great plot and visuals , and awesome acting….
1 0
Replying to lln • 5 hours ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
so um guys I saw a spoiler were li shi master was killed my meng rui? and then another spoiler I saw were meng…
i think MR is much more reasonable than A Yan . And it’s not LS that wronged him so he will come around
2 1
Replying to CupcakeParty • 5 hours ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Why is it that I feel so bad about shifu betraying and hurting LiSi but I still don't want him to die just yet???…
yes me too , I like their cute bantering
1 1
Replying to CupcakeParty • 15 hours ago
🩸and🔪coming real soon by the looks of it loll
yup gonna be flooded by the looks of it
3 1
Replying to sara99 • 15 hours ago
next episode gonna be blast it seems li si has finally confronted his shifu .Omg seeing the trailer I feel sad…
ikr , it’s the 3rd matching outfit !! hope we get some more interactions between the 2 :)
4 1
On Shadow Punisher • 15 hours ago
Lisi blood and stab counts etc
🔪: stab counts
👋🏻:face slaps to others
🩸: blood spits
🧘🏻:getting healed by Sifu
🥚: none of the above

Ep1: 🔪
Ep2: 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Ep3: 🔪
Ep4: 🩸
Ep5: 🩸🩸🧘🏻
Ep6: 🥚
Ep7: 🥚
Ep8: 🥚
Ep9: 🥚
Ep10:🥚
Ep11: 🥚
Ep12: 🥚
Ep13: 👋🏻👋🏻
Ep14: 🥚
Ep15: 🥚
Ep16: 🧘🏻
Ep17: 🥚
Ep18: 🥚
7 4
Replying to Etherealblue • 1 day ago
Very angsty and 🩸🩸. But we knew more blood spitting would be coming eventually 😭
yeah we are having a good run of 🥚without 🩸🔪
2 0
On Shadow Punisher • 1 day ago
arghhhhh jsut saw some trailer , angst to the max coming !!!! 😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔
1 7
Replying to Ti02 • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Okay I know this is not romance drama, but I did catch some hints throughout (when he was ill and he said her…
yes I think there is a ‘thing’ between them haha would love to see more . And there was another scene where she went and visit him at star pavilion and she was all dressed up and matched his pink white outfit too lol
4 8
Replying to RedSpider Lily • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Come to think of it, I think maybe it's true. Who knows what Lisi master is feeding him? Maybe it's something…
his survival track record is not good 😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • 2 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
ep 17 - matching outfits between Lisi and BZZ?
okay , I’m pretty sure the masked dude is shifu as he knows everything and claims he’s got Lisi life in his hands? And what a smart cookie Lisi is , going over his boss to get crown prince to take down his other brother !

My take is Lisi knows everything and scheming along to get revenge as well as take down Li Luo. He is of liluo decent so father king wants to fake kill him so he would not be used against him but he got kidnapped, Chief constable is liluo as well and helping to take down the si kingdom. Lisi will ascend the throne , take down liluo by sacrificing himself , the throne goes to crown prince son who apart from sickly seems to be kind in nature. The end !
1 6
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • 2 days ago
Lisi blood and stab counts etc 🔪: stab counts👋🏻:face slaps to others 🩸: blood spits 🥚: none of…
that’s the most 🥚 I have seen in any LYX costume drama!! :(:(:( not even one tear from him !!! 😢
7 1
On Shadow Punisher • 2 days ago
Lisi blood and stab counts etc
🔪: stab counts
👋🏻:face slaps to others
🩸: blood spits
🥚: none of the above

Ep1: 🔪
Ep2: 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Ep3: 🔪
Ep4: 🩸
Ep5: 🩸🩸
Ep6: 🥚
Ep7: 🥚
Ep8: 🥚
Ep9: 🥚
Ep10:🥚
Ep11: 🥚
Ep12: 🥚
Ep13: 👋🏻👋🏻
Ep14: 🥚
Ep15: 🥚
Ep16: 🥚
Ep17: 🥚
8 4
Replying to Enigma05 • 2 days ago
School of comedy; https://weibo.com/7871820388/5351761490739748
Jing Mie is hilarious ! but he should pay more respect to his Demon Lord !!
1 6
Replying to Xiang83 • 2 days ago
The VIP schedule had better be correct! Oh wait, I have to take a look!
I’m guessing express package after ep 26?
0 2
On Shadow Punisher • 2 days ago
📺 Shadow Punisher — exact schedule

* Oct 8: Ep 17
* Oct 9: Ep 18
* Oct 10: Ep 19
* Oct 11: Eps 20–21 ⭐
* Oct 12: Ep 22
* Oct 13: Ep 23
* Oct 14: Eps 24–25 ⭐
* Oct 15: Ep 26
* Oct 16: NO UPDATE
* Oct 17: NO UPDATE
* Oct 18: NO UPDATE
* Oct 19: Ep 27
* Oct 20: Ep 28
* Oct 21: Ep 29
* Oct 22: Ep 30 — FINALE
8 6