K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
Replying to Martina • 7 days ago Title Shadow Punisher okay ... can we please talk about the visuals ? 😍😍 love the story but I'm going to watch it slowly because… the visuals are stunning and also the costumes and probs !! I loved how ep4 turned out when the money turned into paper 3 1
Replying to ry y • 7 days ago Title Shadow Punisher wait, this update at 12pm cst everyday? yes that’s correct 0 3
Replying to Kokuto • 7 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Viewer Service Reminder ... there are new rules and guidelines for posting pictures in the gallery, and pictures… thanks for the reminder ! 1 0
Replying to suzuko • 7 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Li Si has joined the Divine Detective Agency!From a powerful figure who once held top-tier resources to an apprentice… hehe I loved it when they said Lisi a night out is equivalent to their one year salary lol 2 0
Replying to alexandralavera30 • 7 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Mdl should add bookmark comment feature like reddit for keeping track this tally lol Ikr! like pin it somewhere 0 0
Replying to kwanto • 7 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Ep2: 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻yes, this is what I need, usually the other way around LOL haha so true , glad he’s not getting slap this time haha 1 0
Replying to Xian Hua • 7 days ago Title Shadow Punisher lets have tally with TTEOTM when it comes to blood spits 😅 hehe that’s tough to beat with 70 blood spits count for 40 eps 0 0
On Shadow Punisher • 8 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Lisi blood and stab counts etc 🔪: stab counts👋🏻:face slaps to others 🩸: blood spits 🥚: none of the above Ep1: 🔪Ep2: 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻Ep3: 🔪Ep4: 🩸Ep5: 🩸🩸Ep6: 🥚 10 6
On Shadow Punisher • 8 days ago Title Shadow Punisher just binged all 6 eps !!! it’s awesome so far and loving Lisi already :) . LYX does not fail on any of his roles and deliver them to perfection :) 8 0
Replying to Xiang83 • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Some people cannot access weibo, and some people cannot access tiktok. I think you need to share links for both… here is LyX Weibo, tune in at 5:10 pm China time , https://weibo.com/u/1860563805 3 0
Replying to Xiang83 • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Some people cannot access weibo, and some people cannot access tiktok. I think you need to share links for both… I can’t access Chinese TikTok but see if I can find the Weibo link 0 1
On Shadow Punisher • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher hi everyone , the cast is doing live stream tomorrow at 510pm Weibo and 6:20pm TikTok 1 3
Replying to suzuko • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher As for me, I’ll be counting how many times Lisi laughs out loud and how many slaps he delivers XD the back slaps with spiting blood are the best lol 1 0
Replying to Xiang83 • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Yo, put a key in advance, in your post. Everybody needs to know what's what, in terms of what each emoticon represents! yes , I’ll remember to put some legends in lol 1 0
Replying to Pytheos • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Clap! Clap! Clap!😍😘😘 good to see both of u here hehe 1 0
Replying to Azure • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher Me, as usual will focus on the worldview, emotional lines, and trivias :) nice!! looking forward to see your reviews like for WoF :) 1 0
Replying to suzuko • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher As for me, I’ll be counting how many times Lisi laughs out loud and how many slaps he delivers XD haha good one , I’m def seeing a lot of slaps in the previews lol 1 2
On Shadow Punisher • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher as tradition, I’ll be counting on blood spits, tears and stab counts :) 15 28
On Shadow Punisher • 9 days ago Title Shadow Punisher episodes Oct 2 (Fri): Ep 1–6 — 6 episodesOct 3 (Sat): Ep 7–8 — 2 episodesOct 4 (Sun): Ep 9–10 — 2 episodesOct 5 (Mon): Ep 11–12 — 2 episodesOct 6 (Tue): Ep 13–14 — 2 episodesOct 7 (Wed): Ep 15–16 — 2 episodesOct 8 (Thu): Ep 17 — 1 episode 7 0
🔪: stab counts
👋🏻:face slaps to others
🩸: blood spits
🥚: none of the above
Ep1: 🔪
Ep2: 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Ep3: 🔪
Ep4: 🩸
Ep5: 🩸🩸
Ep6: 🥚
Oct 2 (Fri): Ep 1–6 — 6 episodes
Oct 3 (Sat): Ep 7–8 — 2 episodes
Oct 4 (Sun): Ep 9–10 — 2 episodes
Oct 5 (Mon): Ep 11–12 — 2 episodes
Oct 6 (Tue): Ep 13–14 — 2 episodes
Oct 7 (Wed): Ep 15–16 — 2 episodes
Oct 8 (Thu): Ep 17 — 1 episode